Valentine's Showers

Thanks sooooo much for 200k like wtf... I remember I had 1K and I was so happy and I also remember when I had 100k I was crying and bragging telling all of my friends and they were SOO impressed now I have double! I love you guys so much y'all make me happy and I hope you have a nice day :* and I hope you enjoy the pic above because I surely did ;)

Not edited...why? It's a Monday...hooray *note my sarcasm*
----

Holly-May p.o.v

So today, is supposed to be the day of love and sexiness. But it's not for me. Nope not at all, I'm single and just friends now with my ex that I miss. Lol. Such is life.

I scratch my eyes trying to fully wake up, I turn to my left seeing Justin is still asleep, ah what a cutie.

I smile to myself then hop off my bed to my bathroom to brush my teeth.I'm pretty surprised I woke up pretty early today because of last night, Justin and I watched like 3 movies until 2am.

We're just friends now, well that's what we call each other. After that whole thing with Alexis, we literally started over. It's quite weird because he doesn't give me cute kisses or should I say any kisses at all anymore because apparently friends don't kiss. Which is nonsense to me btw, but oh well, that's what he said.

I tried so much to tease him for him to kiss me but he's not budging, like I WAS the one that broke up with him, I'm supposed to not want to kiss you. But he gets into my firstly  but at the end he realizes he shouldn't so he stops moves away and changes the subject and shit...it's torture.

After I finished brushing my teeth I start getting undressed to take a shower. As I was about to enter the shower someone widely opens the door, and I'm sure it was Justin.

I squeal covering my body and he widens eyes but he doesn't look away or turn around, he carries on looking at me.

"Ummmm." He starts

"Get out!" I point out at the door still covering myself.

"Okay I know we're friends and all but I've literally seen you naked so many times, I've literally gotten used to it." He says so obvious

"But," I start feeling I need to say something more but I couldn't find the words to, "agh fuck it." I sigh and stop covering myself and enter my shower.

He chuckles and goes to the toilet to pee. It was quite between us except for the noise of the shower. I hear him flush the toilet so I expected he left. As I was my washing face and hair I felt someone looking at me so I turn around and see Justin still here brushing his teeth leaning on the basin, looking at me.

"Um, privacy please?" I ask

"I'm bruffhing my teeff." He says with tooth paste in his mouth.

"Lol, okay ." I reply, he spits the tooth paste out and carries on brushing his teeth.

"I really want to shower with you." He oddly confesses

"Well come shower."

"But-"

"I won't try to do anything, trust. I don't bite."

He sighs and then shrugs,"fuck it." He says getting undressed.

Yahhhsssss

*after the shower*

"It's Valentine's Day." Justin says

"Uh huh." I nod

"We don't have Valentine's." He pouts

"I wonder why Justin." I say sarcastically

I playfully rolls his eyes, "Wanna go out for lunch?" He asks looking up at me

I raise my eyebrow, "are you asking for a date?"

"If you call it that then whatever." He shrugs going back to his phone.

"Mmkay. I'd love to go on a date with my ex boyfriend on Valentine's Day." I joke

"Haha, very funny Hamilton."

"Just kidding j beaver."

--

So boring.. I know lol

Question: what do you want more in this book? Fluff, smut, drama? Etc. Let me know!!