Quarter to one

Thank you so much for 22k reads guys I'm being serious I legitimately did the juju on that beat dance like 10 times because it's my happy dance lol, love you all and hope you enjoying this book lol xx

-----

holly mays p.o.v

After I finished washing my body, face and my hair I wrap myself with a towel and leave my hair soaking wet so I could quickly go blow dry it.

I enter my room again and I go to my closet looking for some underwear and some clothes to wear firstly. I basically packed everything that I wear for the tour so I take quiet a while to look for something. I wear some underwear but not a bra because ew who swears bras at night, they so uncomfortable at night.

I end up finding an old surfer shirt that was oversize and I used to wear it like all the time to the beach but like tie it up. And I wear my puma slippers that I put out because I knew that I would want to wear them at the plane. I check the time seeing that it is only 12:15 am , woah oh my god. I know it's not late for you all nighters but I'm leaving in a few hours lol.

I hear the music from next door still booming, which makes me wonder, will Mr and Mrs Mair ever find out about this party, I mean come one, it's so loud, crowded and they break a lo-

"Hey." Someone says cutting me off from my thoughts

I hold my breath jumping in fright and then look to see it was only Justin. I loudly breath out holding my chest from the sudden presence.

"You scared the shit out of me. Don't do that." I shake my head putting on a small smile.

"Oh sorry." He chuckles

"How did you get in here anyways?" I ask twisting my hair in the towel so it would stop dripping

"Oh well your neighbors having a massive house party and you didn't hear me ring the bell but then your door was unlocked so." He explains

"It's just Kendall, Charlottes little sister, she's having a party after her parents left."

"That's a sick plan." He laughs falling on my bed.

"I know right." I agree taking my blow dryer and plugging it.

Justin loudly yawns getting comfortable on my bed and I roll my eyes turn my blow dryer on. I quickly dry my hair without brushing it so of course it's going to get wavy or curly some how.

After a while my hair drys up and I turn the hair dryer off and Justin sits up from my bed.

"I'm trying to take a nap and you're making a noise." He pouts

"Well we not sleeping here so let's get going, because obviously you're tired," I say tying my hair in a pony. I take some of my bags picking them up. "Come help."

He shrugs and nods standing up from the bed and takes two of my big bags trying to pick them up arm to arm. I take my phone off charge putting my phone and charger in my handbag and take the hairdryer putting it in my small suitcase. I look at Justin seeing he is quiet struggling carrying my suitcases. He's so cute

"Need a little help there?" I giggle

"Psht, no." He says and he just takes the holder things and wheels both of them. I take the rest of my small suitcase and handbag following Justin. We were finally at the top of the stairs and Justin decides to violently throw my bags down so they could slide not even caring if he breaks something and he carries on dragging them to the car. I shrug not bothering because I do that like all the time anyways.