Under the Mistletoe

Because y'all have been asking for this- you'll understand at the end of the chapter- this has feelings af
----

I'm like five minutes away

Oh you're coming?

Well yeah sure why not?

Okay great
I'll see you soon

See you x

---

I park where Justin told me where to meet up. I haven't been here in a while, there's some Christmas decorations in the house for people to chill if they come here for hiking and you can see the LA view straight ahead.

I hop out the car, well it's quite chilly today so I thought why not wear some sweat pants, sweatshirt with uggs. I'm rethinking about wearing this outfit when I see Justin. He was wearing a hoodie that said 'supreme' with some jeans. Looking as usual no biggie.

He smiles at me and I smile back walking to him.

"Hey Justin." I say embracing him with a hug

"Hey, Merry Christmas." He says giving me a tight hug.

"Right back to ya." I smile, "so what brings us here- oh wait I got you a Christmas present. I'll give it to you when we head back, it's in my car."

"Thanks, I have a gift for you too."

"Thanks you didn't have to." I chuckle

He shrugs," it's the least I could do."

I thank him, "so what is this for?" I ask

"Have you eaten this morning?" He asks

"Um, last time I checked I ate last night, so no I didn't. Why?"

"What about a Christmas breakfast picnic?" He says throwing an arm over my shoulder pulling me to the veranda of the small house. It had a bench with a table and there was breakfast that Justin got us. The place was all decorated with Christmas stuff. There was a fake Santa, a Christmas tree with a Mistletoe.

"This is cute and thoughtful, Justin. Thank you." I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek

"It's the least I could do." He smiles

We head to the table and sit, starting a conversation and having some breakfast. He's so cute for doing this. I honestly didn't think he would want to see me today, there is a lot going on lately.

From time to time I see some photographers taking some pictures of us but I don't think Justin has seen them, Im kind of uncomfortable doing anything right now. What if I do something wrong and then they take a picture and show the world so they can hate me? Maybe I'm over thinking this. I'll just tell Justin.

"Justin, there's people over there." I say to him

He gives me a look, "what people?" He asks looking around.

"Photographer people." I say pointing at them

He looked where I pointed and rolls his eyes at them, "stupid paparazzi."

"Oh well yeah, the paparazzi. They've been for the past 10 minutes."

"And you tell me now?"