Shared baths & feelings

.... I tried..... Smut..... For the first time... Why didn't anyone tell me how hard it is to write that shit?! Whatever. I warned y'all, smut ahead, lol I think?

Here's some holy water if you need it😇💧💧
you welcome

----

holly mays p.o.v

"I love bubble baths." I say starting a conversation.

"I don't right now." Justin says looking at me.

"Why?" I pout. Taking some more bubbles covering my boobs. Soz I just have to okay, I'm quiet uncomfortable and he excepts me to be sexy, I mean I can try but I doubt it. He'll just stay soft. You know what I mean ;))))) cough Jerry ;)))))

"Because I can't see you fully."

"Well same here boy but hay, Jerry can wait." I joke

He laughs, "You know about the Jerry thing?"

"I only know know that you dick is called Jerry. Who even named it Jerry?" I laugh

"Not me, just saying. I don't want you to think that I was like yeah, it's called Jerry and shit."

"So it was the fans." I say

"Yeah, it's quiet funny how they think about my dick that much that they had to name it."

"A lot of people think about Jerry. But this is weird, talking about your di- Jerry so let's stop." I laugh

He nods and leans again the bath.

This is weird but I like it. Can we just do this more often. Oh no wait we're just friends. Friends don't share baths, well friends that are boy and girl. This is hard can't he just ask me to be girlfriend already?!!! I've beeeenn waitin doe. But maybe he's just waiting for the right time or maybe he just wants us to stay friends.

"Holly?" Justin says

"Yup?"

"Thanks for coming."

"Where?"

"On tour with me. I know you want to be in Los Angeles right now with your friends or probably with Charlie but you touring Europe with me has been the greatest. I know I sound cheesy and shit but I just needed to tell you that I'm so lucky to have you I love you so much."

Well Sugar Honey Iced Tea

I feel like jumping into his arms right now but ALERT, we're naked in the bath. So no thanks he'll think I'm crazy. Not that I'd blame him.

"You don't have to thank me. I think I have to thank you. When I was supposed to send that send that text to Kourtney Whitfield, I never knew, months later I'd be sitting in a hot bath naked with Justin Bieber? I'd probably die on the spot then and probably others will if they had opportunity. But listen, I don't think of you as THE JUSTIN BIEBER OMG AHHH, I think of you as Justin, Bieber. But thanks so much for this tour and its luxury. My goodness, I love you too. And I hope we don't fall apart when get back in LA because we've gotten so close these months."