100th with a morning 15 hr flight

This the hundredth chapter!!! Woah so many chapters when I don't even know when will this book end!? Thanks for the love and reads guys keep it up x

----

Beep beep beep

The sound I've been dreading to hear since this whole trip. The alarm telling me to wake up www because I'm going back home. There's four things why I hate this moment

1. No more too much Justin
2. 15 hour flights
3. No more concerts
4. My life is back too normal

I groan switching the alarm that woke me at 8am, and look on my left seeing Justin still fast asleep. As much as I want him to get the sleep he needs, we have to be at the airport by 11 so there's nothing else I can do but wake him up.

Shame.

I shake him to wake him up and he does a few seconds later.

He groans covering the duvet over himself ignoring me and goes back to sleep.

"Justin, wake up."I say pulling the duvet off him so he could get cold and wake up.

"Noooo, let me sleep." He mumbles

"We have 3 hours to get to the airport." I whisper in his ear

He sighs while his eyes are still shut. I stare at him in silence until he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Is today, really the day?" He asks in his morning voice.

"If you think today is the day we're going back home, yeah. Today is the day." I smile.

He smiles back and yawns, "okay I'm up." He says and stands up messing up his hair.

"Okay, well go take a shower. I need to pack my things." I reply standing up and head to my suitcase.

"Or we could just shower together and then pack our things after we shower?" Justin suggests

I look at him and think, should I? I dunno, but it's easier to pack after I shower.

"Whatever, just don't distract me, we have like 3 hours." I say walking out him to the bathroom.

He chuckles and answers me with a 'sure whatever'.

I turn on the shower and then go look at myself in the mirror. Justin comes in the bathroom only wearing his Calvin's, holding a towel then drops it by the sink taking his tooth brush and starts brushing his teeth.

I put my his in a bun and look at my face for any pimples and blemishes.

"Can't believe we have 15 hour flight, so long." I say as soon as I get in the shower

"Tell me about it." Justin says rinsing his mouth

*at the airport*

As usual, it was crowded at the airport and it was much work because we had to go do things the normal way and by normal I mean go wait in the line and get our passports checked and wait to check if the jet was here. So as you can see my morning is quite hectic.

It took a while do those things but we finally made it. We're all walking to the jet with our luggages, wanting get this 15 hour flight over with so basically we're ready to hit the road. Well not hit the road but you know what I mean, get back to LA.

I'm going to miss this tour so much. It was a nice opportunity to tour Europe with other than Justin. He is quite a hand full but I'm not argue because so am I. I never you my parents would let me go honestly, I wonder what Justin said to them to agree on this.

"Ready?" Justin asks as soon as we buckle up.

"Uh huh." I reply

It's gonna be a long ass flight.

----

Soz I'm just so lazy to think and I'm hungry.

I'll update like soon. Well I think it's safe to say that I'll try.