We're not done talking

Suhh dudes x

This is the 89th chapter 😭

--

holly mays p.o.v

After like 10 fricken minutes of Justin and Alexis talking in private, they finally come out. I don't know what they were talking about or what they were doing but shit that took a while.

"I'll see you soon Justin." Alexis says to Justin and he nods and waves to her.

"And great meeting you Holly, hope to see you soon." She smiles and walks to me giving me a tight hug.

Aw that's sweet boo boo but hell nah, go back to San Diego and stay there. You're nice and all but you're rude and all. You're just all and all.

I hug her back, "Thanks for a great time, Alexis." I say and she smiles.

When we finish hugging she says goodbye once more time and leaves. I shut the door with a big sigh. And Justin sighs as well, making himself collapse on the couch. He had his hands in his face then looks at the sealing. He looks like he was thinking about something.

"What's up?" I ask sitting beside him.

He just shrugged still looking at the sealing because he doesn't want to make eye contact

"You okay? Did she say anything to you?" I ask once again

He sighs ignoring my question and doesn't move.

"We're not leaving until you tell me what's up."

He finally looks at me but doesn't do anything else but look at me.

Damn he was staring hard.

"Justin."

He pulls me into him and kisses me. It was kind of sudden actually but there was no emotion in the kiss which made me pull away.

"Jus-"

"I'm sorry Holly. I'm sorry."

"What's the matter?"

"I just need to clear my head. Alexis is just fucking me up."

"What did she say to you?"

"We were just talking having a normal conversation then suddenly she's said fucking in love with me!" Justin explains and at the end he lets out a laugh

"Mother fucker say what now?" I blurt out, "I knew it, that mother fu-"

"Holly chill."

"Why must I chill? She fucking in love with you and I must chill?"

"Yeah you must."

"Yeah okay." I laugh sarcastically and then stand up to go to the bedroom but he stops me.

"Do you know why you must chill?" He says sternly

"No Justin. Give me reasons." I say raising an eyebrow

"First reason," he starts pulling a finger "is that she's fucking not my type. I'm not being rude but I just think of her as my little sister. Goodness me."

I sigh.

"Second reason," pulling up another finger, "is that, what the fuck, you know this reason . Why would I go for her when I'm with you?"

I sigh once again, "I don't know Justin."

"Well now you know," he shrugs "oh and third reason is that she's like miles away from me. I live in LA and she lives in San Diego." He says like it doesn't really matter.