Martino's

"I feel like some oysters." Justin pouts putting down the menu.

"I'm having some lasagna." I say dragging the 'gna'

He laughs and looks at menu, "I'll just have pasta." He shrugs and puts the menu

"You're so picky." I giggle.

"Yeah, but I picked well on girls right?" I smirks directing it to me.

I hum I don't know and he giggles back. CUTE MAN AGAHSGS

"So it's your last performance for the year tomorrow." I start a conversation

"Yeah, it's gonna be lit. And emotional." He says

"Why emotional?" I say putting my chin on my hand giving him more attention

"Because I think it's gonna be the last show you'll see of me." He pouts

I pout back not really knowing how to respond to that

"If I asked you to come with me again, would you come?"

"UCLA doesn't start till September so, who knows?" I reply and he grins at me. Oh yeezus

A waiter comes after some time and we order our food then carry in with another conversation.

"Are you touring Europe again?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm touring America again, February Europe then a break then to South Africa in May, then Europe again."

"Wow, that sounds like a treat. You won't be in South Africa at the 17th of May, right?" I ask, because the 17th of May is my birthday. And when I turn 19 he'll be in Africa???

"Why?" He asked before he could answer

"That's my birthday." I say quitely, embarrassed that he didn't know when was my birthday. Oh Justin.

He puts his hands over his mouth and his eyes went from okay to oops

"I'm actually performing on that date. Shit." He says

That. Date... It's my fricken birthday.

I fake a smile and drops a second later not knowing to do.

"Can't you come?"

"To South Africa?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"It's pretty weird not being at home for my birthday."

"Well, you can stay I'm not-"

"I'll see, I mean I'll probably be over LA then and would want to get out the continent."

"Great." He smiles

"What city in South Africa are preforming in?"

"I'm preforming twice actually. Different cities. One on the 14th then one on the 17th.... Can't remember the name of the cities....um... Cape Town on the 17th then Johannesburg on the 14th! Yes, that's it."

"Ohcool! I like Johannesburg, it's cool."

"Yeah."

We carry on talking about his tour and other cities he's going to next year. Was an odd subject to talk about on a date. Wasn't really that odd but on a first date it was lol.

We finally got our food and eat sharing some laughs and questions from time to time but it was cute and nice. But we acted like we were just friends like the first we met.

---

Short I know
But another update is on its way