Missed you

Double update cuz I won't be updating tomorrow- (When I publish this it will probs be New Year's Eve but I wrote this chapter on New Year's Eve Eve) its NEW YEARS EVE TOMORROWWWWWW oh and my baby sister and baby brothers birthday (their twins) turning 7 like jaxon 😭😭 they grow up so fast. Anywho, enjoy :)

---

Holly mays p.o.v

I suck at this job yeezus, but oh well I'm not even getting paid. Well I dunno but still, I don't want his money, I've spent it enough like I've never paid for a plane ticket and hotel room. I think that's more than enough.

Once I ran to Justin dressing room. The door was closed and I thought for a second, should I knock? What is he gonna say when he sees me? I hope he's okay.

I shake my head from the thoughts and open the door widely seeing he's on a call. His back faced me and as soon as he heard the door open he looked, and he saw it was me, and his facial expression changed.

"Okay, I'll call you back. Yeah okay bye." He says and then hangs up. He looks at his phone for a second, then looks at me, then he starts walking to me.

"Um, the show is a-"

He cuts me off and snatches the water out of my hands, "yeah, I know the show is about to start." He says then walks past me going back stage.

Agh no, he's never this mad at me

"Justin wait-" I say before he's about to walk past

"Don't," he stops looking at me in my eyes ,"not when I'm about to preform." He says staring at me. He had no expression on his face, or should I say I couldn't tell what his expression was on his face. I fucked up big time.

He looks at me in my eyes then he eyes go down to my lips, he shakes his head then walks away to backstage. I look at him and he was running going where he was needed backstage and as soon as people saw him, everyone was rushing him giving him microphones and fixing his hair and shouting at him.

I sigh in defeat. I feel like I'm going to cry, I'm basically not wanted here anymore.
I slid my back down on the wall sitting down by the door and put my covered my face with my knees.

Fuucckkk. I'm so stupid. I sit there thinking ways for him to forgive me until someone taps me. I look up and see Maejor giving me a wtf look.

"The show is just starting come on." He says pulling me up.

I sigh and nod.

"What's up?" He asks while we were walking.

"nothing."

He raises his eyebrow

"I just want to go home."

"What why?"

"I said something to Justin, and now he fucking hates me."

"He doesn't hate you."

"Well, he's really really mad at me."

"That's a big reason for you to stay. If he's mad you, don't leave. He'll be mad even more."

I sigh not knowing what to say.

"Where's Martin?" I say changing the subject. We leave the changing room area to the backstage door

"With Alexis."

"Don't they hate each other?"

"Exactly, that why we need to hurry." He says and speeds his pace and I laugh and I run with him to where we are gonna be for the show.