preface

Blue eyes. Simple, yet they held more meaning in the universe than anything I had ever encountered. She was raw, with beauty that most found off-putting. Sexual appetite poured out of her, she was a vision of sunshine shaded by grey clouds. She was basically a ghost, searching for something that she couldn't quite reach for but ached to feel. Lost and bitter at the world until I made her into a character of electricity and power.

When I touched her, she changed from dim light to an electric sky full of colours. Her cold lips warmed my body and soul. As my fingers ran down her soft skin I could feel her ache for more, like she was experiencing this for the first time ever. I wanted to love her, the way she chewed her plump bottom lip when she read a crappy romance novel. I wanted to love her frail hands and bruised legs, her tangled hair and her imperfect skin that seemed to always shine in the sun. I couldn't love her though, I couldn't love any girl no matter how raw she was.

She was committed to another while I kissed her thighs, and that made me care for only her bones rather than her soul. And as I painted the imprints of my fingers on her spine, she kissed his lips with the same cold lips.

***

disclaimer

Blue is a work of fiction by me, any similarities to other stories out there are purely coincidental and all ideas involved in this story are based on my inspirational viewings and my imagination. I will not tolerate any sorts of plagiarism of my work and keep in mind that any infringement of my writing is punishable by law, so yeah just don't copy and we'll all be cool.

Blue will contain mature themes which include swearing, sexual content, alcohol and drug references and mental illness references. Young viewers are advised to not continue Blue, anyone who is uncomfortable with those contents are also advised not to read.

This story is an alternative universe and all characters are based on my imagination with the exception of celebrities I've included. Any relation to real life people is purely just appearance and name.

All rights reserved to softerhaze on Wattpad. Copyright © 2017.