eleven

h a r r y

She is my favourite daydream. Sitting on a bench with the breeze in her hair, ruby lips that are chapped with the strawberry of her tongue and those nails that are chipped with the bite of her teeth. I find solitude in watching her worship the pages beneath her, sucked into a world of romance and passion that she dreams of having with the boy she believe she loves, but somehow finding it in a weak boy with a obsession for blue eyes instead – not knowing how or why, simply just exploring the universe of my eyes as my soul is sucked into hers.

I sat in the cold of the art room with my headphones over my ears, letting a classic soothe me from the ache in my heart. I sketched out a image of the ocean, imagining the blue waves kissing the shore with such elegance. The room was blank around me, the students I was once glaring at to stop staring at the quiet guy who punched Niall Horan were now blurs in the background.

I thought of Lola all day, I hadn't spoke to her since the afternoon at the river and I ached to see her again. I captured a glance of her this morning, her usual spot reading a book with those blue eyes scanning each sentence with such concentration, the world around her a complete blur. I wanted to speak to her, feel her cold fingers on my hot skin, but I didn't. Watching her when she was oblivious to the world was my favourite thing to do, scanning each movement and each glance across the pages she read was hypnotising.

I felt a finger tap my shoulder which pushed my concentration away, I glance up the see Mrs. Robinson smiling down at me with anticipation. I remove my headphones and let a small smile form on my lips, the first time that day.

"Harry," she pulls a stool next to me, sitting down with a handful of letters in her lap. "The gallery sent me the winners for the show piece next month, congratulations." She hands the letter to me before giving me another warm smile, a proudness in her dull eyes behind those rimmed glasses. "Can't wait for the people to finally see how truly talented you are, Harry."

I couldn't help the redness forming on my cheeks, flattered at her constant proudness in my artwork. "Thank you Mrs. Robinson." My teacher gives me one last smile before standing, then going around the room handing out the remaining letters. A red haired girl named Callie whom I'd only talked to twice was given a letter and a brunette boy named Reece got the last letter. I felt awfully proud of myself in that moment, finally gaining confidence in the art I created to perhaps be something people could enjoy observing in galleries one day.

I wanted people to see the world the same way I did, observing a sunset as more than sunlight fading into colours. I wanted them to see those colours as a galaxy on a canvas, the sky being the beautiful art in a colourless world surrounded by the beauty in a small child and the stunning blue in a girls eyes. I wanted people to look through my eyes in my art, see the passion in a woman's curves, see the beauty in a innocent beings heterchromia eyes, and find the enchanting and alluring side in the ordinary. I wanted people to see the world as art, simple flowers and running waters.

-

The sun was starting to drop down under the clouds and create a ray of colours across the sky, the glow entered my window and made my entire room gleam a golden colour. I sat on my bed, catching up on an english paper I'd missed during my suspension when a light knock sounded at my door.

Instantly I assumed it was my mother, but it wasn't. "Come in." When the door opened to reveal Lola my heart dropped into my stomach, I couldn't help the wide smile that formed on my lips at the sight of her beautiful features. The only time I was able to see her today was this morning, reading her novel under the oak tree.

"Hi."

"Hi."

I closed the text book below me, watching her let the door shut behind her and walk towards me. She wore cut off jeans and a sweater today, her make up untamed and smudged along with her messy hair. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

She shrugged. "I wanted to see you." Seeming to distant herself, I cleared my books and paper from my bed for her sit. Gesturing for her to come be closer to me, she nodded her head slowly before making her way over to the bed and sitting down on the mattress. I could smell her vanilla scent wash over me as she rested herself, making my head spin with infatuation and lust. Her lips were ruby red with bite marks in the plump bottom of her mouth, her nails bitten into as she fiddled with her hands.

"D-did my mom let you in?" I asked.

She let a small smile finally form on her lips. "Yeah, she's very lovely." She commented. "She told me about you getting into that show piece too."

I chuckled lowly. "Of course she did."

"That's really awesome, Harry." Lola seems to motion her body closer to mine and my heart beats louder in my ears, my stomach seeming to turn at the image of her lips. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." Lola leans in closer to my face and I can feel her heavy breaths against my lips, making it impossible to not kiss her right now. She let her cold hand run over my face, seeming to examine the fading marks left on my skin from days ago. She twists her face as she rubs over the cut against my forehead, seeming to flinch back when I wince against the touch. Her cold hands were soothing against my burning skin, the pain from my inflictions were fading more and more with her soft touch.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked delicately. I simply just nodded a yes to her before those ruby lips met mine once more, and the universe exploded all around me with the electric feeling of her against me. I closed my eyes to savour her taste, letting my hands run up her neck and into the bottoms of that dark, messy hair. She moaned into me as we let passion overflow from our veins, it felt like a dream each and every time I kissed her but life was breathed into me, igniting my bones and guiding me home.

I laid her back onto my bed, hovering over her small frame as she watched me with her bright eyes, making those blue tones shoot from her. She was so beautiful, with swollen lips and aching eyes, I adored her skin and bones and when I kissed her again I couldn't help the lust overwhelming me. She was mine this golden afternoon, with the sun shining through my window onto her bare skin as her eyes watched me soulfully. We kissed until her tired eyes refrained, I kissed her cheek until her body fell limp and her dreams took over.

That night as I watched the blue eyed girl sleep in my bed, I sketched every inch of her luminous soul onto the canvas below me. I got every detail in her eyes and lips, the curve of her jaw and the dip in her collarbones. I found each detail more exquisite, more exhilarating, than ever before. And when I climbed in next to her sleeping body, watching her move in closer to my warmth and soak into my soul, I realised she was simply just a girl that begged for love she deserved from everyone around her. Only finding it in the paintings I made of the blue eyed girl.

***

authors note;

I hope everyone is enjoying the new chapters! I'm really happy with the outcome and I'm excited to write some more.

Also in celebration of blue hitting 400 votes (whoa thank you) I uploaded a new story called killers, it is going to be super mysterious, super romantic, and super creepy ;) check it out if you're interested!

Votes and comments are also very appreciated. Ty guys.