thirty six

harry

Shadows casted against her body under the fluorescent light, kneeling down on her knees like a lioness shielding in the sun on the savannah. She looked down at the ground, a relaxed posed with skin so elegant and glistened in front of the white background. I created the image with all the colours her soul screamed inside, I noticed the dips against her hips and the colour of her hair that laid down her shoulders much like flowing rain on a dark night.

She was poised, perfect in this habitat and her aura was nothing but radiance and power.

I spent hours expecting her image to turn eyes and souls inside her, to grasp the image of a white rose with hidden thorns deep within. I wanted to create her on the page, not just the image of her body, I wanted to capture her soul and essence deep within the painting and choose the correct colours to do that. I contemplated, I hung my entire being inside her home with the bones she held and soon I created the perfect image.

I stepped back, admiration laced over my lips as I exhaled an exhausted breath. My eyes were weary, dry like the paint staining my hands and arms. I bite my lip, noticing each stroke of my brush on the canvas and each taste inside the soul of this painting.

I signed the bottom with a marker and noticed the dry paint take the ink perfectly, I smiled and take a step backwards as a figure walked up from behind the easel

I signed the bottom with a marker and noticed the dry paint take the ink perfectly, I smiled and take a step backwards as a figure walked up from behind the easel. I dropped my hands from my face and took in the smell of acrylics again, a deep breath that felt new to me after hours of working on this image.

"Harry," Ambers eyes dripped with honey nectar as she stared at the painting, then back to me. She wore a robe around her small frame, her hair still the same as the image I created.

I smiled at her, noticing the admiration behind the colour of her eyes.

"This is more than words could describe," Amber states. "You've created a whole universe, immersed inside me and painted it with only limited colours."

I chuckle lightly, a proud look still absorbed into my features.

"You're going to be a star in this world, Harry Styles."

My cheeks flame as Amber takes a few steps closer to me, her arms engulfed her body as she lets her bare feet pad against the cold studio floor. I notice a tinge in her cheeks that reflects the one in the painting, and I finally taste the passion I felt when I first painted her inside the painting I created rather than her. I'd finished what ate at me since the day I drew her body, I finally got the passionate fire inside me out and painted the perfect image of her.

"Thank you for painting me," Amber comments.

"I should be thanking you instead." I state. "You helped me a lot."

Amber steps closer, a sugar coated smile laced on her lips. Her eyes dripped like the honey colour inside, sun kissed skin starting to burn as she inhales the scent around my body. I swallow roughly, stepping back a little as she lessens the distance between us more and more.

Soon I'm pushed into the table behind me and Amber is breathing down my neck like she desired to jump inside my skin, and taste the nectar that dripped from lips as my tongue when over the dryness. I let my hands settle against the table, Amber smiling at me with allure inside her eyes.

I bump the table and notice a few photographs fall to the ground, images of Amber displayed on the floor and scattered around my vision as I narrowed my eyes on them. I turn my head to see the photographs Lola had taken earlier in the night, a few of me that seemed to display some sort of attraction to the smirk on my lips or light in my eyes.

She had taken these without my knowledge and I realised how she saw me through that lens in that moment, she noticed so much inside me like I did with her and other woman I painted. But it was different with Lola, she noticed so much more inside me than I noticed in anyone and that's when the fire burned up my from my stomach and into my throat.

It hits me like lightening hitting a tree and burning up the core, especially when the thunder of Ambers touch runs up my chest and I soon notice her hands are reaching for my neck. I quickly grip her wrists as a smile forms to her lips and sexual tension drips from her eyes, I pull her touch away from me and she takes action as she presses her body into mine.

Her robe was slightly open and I felt her breast push into my chest harshly, I pull her away and quickly shake my head vigorously.

"Whoa, Amber," her allure doesn't fade, her smile growing with white teeth and pink lips. "What are you doing?"

"Come on, Harry," Amber urged. "We're alone, you can admit it now."

"Admit what?" I questioned.

Amber bites her lip. "You're into me."

"What?" I chuckle.

Ambers face falls. "What?"

"I'm with Lola." I interject, it was obvious to her though but she didn't seem to care. "I love her."

Amber scoffs. "You're kidding right?"

She was still close to my face, but her aura had faded into annoyance and it was clear by the crease on her forehead. Her breath burns against my skin, and I suddenly felt a sickening taste in my stomach as I realised she wanted to have sex with me right now.

"Lola still loves Louis." Amber says. It seemed she found my growing anger in that second amusing as she giggled, I felt my blood heat as she grinned like a fool at me and in seconds my hands yank her wrists and push her away from my body. She stumbles back and finally lets that smile fade, looking at me with disgust now. "You idiot, she'll fuck you over just like she did to Louis, and to every guy she's been with."

"Get out, Amber."

She's scoffs but doesn't press me anymore as she notices the clench in my fists, obviously I wouldn't touch her but my anger was bursting inside my bones and I hated how easy the mention of Louis did that. She finally turns around and quickly grabs her clothes, slamming the door to the bathroom as she entered.

I let out a breath as I hear her cursing in the room, the echo bouncing off the tiles inside. I get hideously guilty in this moment, in burned with anger inside me and grew with the pumping blood inside my veins. I swallowed the disgust in my throat, eyeballing the bathroom as the door swung open and Amber reveals herself again.

She clutched her belongings close to her body as venom dripped from the pink of her lips. "Wake up to yourself, Harry."

I glare at Amber as she stomps out of the studio, slamming the door closed behind her as I let her words spiral through my mind. I look to the painting for a second, instead I just let a wide smile replace that anger inside my body.

***

authors note;

Hi! Hope you enjoy this short chapter, some drama for you all and more to come.

-A