ten

to my current readers; I have changed blue around a little so these new chapters will be different to the older ones but will have similar context. thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy the new chapters.

disclaimer: this chapter contains some drug use.

h a r r y

When Vincent Van Gogh was alive, he would eat yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him. Obviously many people around Van Gogh thought he was strange for doing so because paint was toxic, never mind that eating paint obviously couldn't have any impact on someone's happiness. But if you observe his behaviour as merely a strange, unstable act that he did then you obviously wouldn't understand his reasoning without looking deeper into why he pursued happiness through eating yellow paint. I have always thought it was simply his way of coping with the sadness, just like others drink alcohol or take drugs. Van Gogh was just trying to find a way to rid himself of sadness and be happy, his ways were obviously unorthodox but it was exactly the same as trying to numb the sadness with drugs and other things that hurt our body to hide the emotional pain.

Everyone had their very own form of yellow paint.

Realising this made me see that the blue eyed girl; when consumed and longingly thought about – she became yellow paint herself. The blue eyed girl was bright rays of blue tones that inspired, sending electricity through the soul with every touch and each time her lips were kissed and her thighs were touched she came alive and happiness flowed. A vision with long legs and plump lips, a sad girl with a glowing happiness ready to to shine through the her with blue eyed and pale skin into others to rid the sadness of them.

I stood in my shed wearing paint stained clothes, my hands featuring the same colours on the canvas in front of me. A woman bared across the picture with hazel eyes and tanned skin, a perfect contrast against the white sheets she laid upon.

She wasn't my favourite blue eyed muse, but she was defiantly a vision worth capturing.

A memory flashes through my mind of her beneath me, flashing a wondrous smile at me with the gap between her front teeth and pinkness coloured against her cheeks. Honestly I couldn't even remember her name, but inspiration ignited in me when the only memories of being in bed with her flashed across my mind.

I take a step back, quite happy with the outcome of the art in front of me as I take a sip of my sweet tea. I suck in a cool breath as I unfold the memories of the painting here in front of me, nothing but lust overwhelmed me when I gazed upon her features and the thoughts of how it felt to touch her. My thoughts are although rudely interrupted as the door of the shed swings open to reveal my sister, her tired state evident in the frizzy mess of her dyed blonde hair and the dullness of her green eyes.

"Your friends are here." She states sourly. "Mom said no visitors while your suspended but right now I'm too tired to care, so keep it down or I'll murder you all."

Ethan emerges from behind her with a smug look across his face, Richard and Sean snickering as they follow. "Nice to see you too, Gemma." Ethan speaks with a sarcastic tone, earning a grumble from my tired sister before she retreats back to her bedroom. We laugh together as my friends greet me, a expected sense of relief washing over me as I finally get to hang out with my friends again after three gruelling days. They grab some seats around the shed as I pack up my supplies, cleaning up any mess I've let litter my mothers perfectly organised shed.

"Hey I know that girl," Sean comments as I move my canvas to the nearby window, letting sun rays cast down on the beautiful portrait. "She is that girl from my party last summer." The others snicker as I remain silent. "I wanted to hook up with her you prick." We all burst into laughter as Sean glares between the three of us, I couldn't help but feel amusement fill me as he burns me down with those dark eyes.