Devin

"This is going to be awesome." Ricky say excitedly. He was already exploring the dark dusty house.

"This places creepy as fuck bro." Josh was scanning the room.

"Josh don't be a pussy. Earth to Ryan." I snap my fingers at Ryan who was zoned out.

"Right, sorry. Who needs help getting their bags?"

"I do." Ricky skips out the door with Ryan following him like a lost puppy.

Violent coughing comes from Vinny besides me. "We need to get this dust out of here before Vin dies of an asthma attack." I take him outside for fresh air. This place looked amazing with the many trees, there was a pond just behind them. Hardly anyone lived around here, a huge improvement from the loud, bright city. The house was huge, living with nine people total in an apartment was cramped, there was one bedroom and a small living room where we shared a few mattresses. It wasn't bad, just cramped. Now we had a big two story house with an attic and basement, more than enough room, no bright lights, no loud noises, no nasty rude people. Just us guys with peacefulness surrounding us.

"You ok Vinny, where's your inhaler?"

"In th-- c--ar--." He wheezed out. I rush to the van shuffling through the crap thrown all over. I rush back to hand it to him.

"Thank you." He says still gasping.

I watch as Ricky and Matt lift the large bulky boxes from the trailer, Ryan and Kuza were quick to take them. I roll my eyes, they can handle it.

"You ok Vin?"

"Yeah."

"We'll dust so you won't die ok." He grabs my arm, "can you stay with me?" "Of course."

Angelo

This room seems nice,it's large and open. it needed to be cleaned up since everything's covered in dust but that's an easy fix. I should go downstairs to help, Vinnys already had an asthma attack after hardly walking through the door.

Hands grab my waist turning me around. "You like this one baby?"

"It's nice." Chris leans down giving me a kiss, gripping my hips tighter.

"We don't even have a mattress on the bed yet." I chuckle, he  pouts, "pllleeaassse."

"Later." I kiss his neck.

"You're not helping." He mumbles, I grab his ass pulling him closer. He whines resting his head in the crook of my neck. His hard bulge against mine. "Fuck Chris." I unzip his pants and slide my hand into his boxers.

His erection springs out as I pull his boxers down. I open my mouth and stop less than an inch from his tip.

"Please touch me." He whines. I take him into my mouth enjoying the sweet moans above me. It takes close to nothing to make him cum. I run my tounge back up to his mouth, pulling his pants up in the process. He backs me up to the wall and kneels down hoisting my legs on his shoulders. These are the times I loved being smaller even though I'm older. He goes right to deep throating, he always begs to give me blowjobs, its like he's addicted to my dick down his throat.

I cum just as the door opens. Ricky rolls his eyes, "Chris get his cock out of your mouth and both of you help clean up." I barely hear him through my moans. Chris happily swallows my cum and kisses me passionately. How I love my silly boy.

Ryan

Not to sound like a sap but everything he did amazing and intoxicating. The way he moved, the way he talked, the way his eyes light up when he smiled. When I look at him everything else disappears. I wanted to wrap my hands around his small waist, holding him close to my body. I wanted to feel the way his lips felt pressed against mine, the sweet taste of his mouth. His..

"Ryan, can you help me?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Ricky calling me. He had several boxes stacked by the stairs.

"Which room are you taking."

"Hmm, this one." It had a large window facing the tree's.

"I'll get the rest of your stuff so you can get settled in."

He smiles, "Thanks Ry."

*

"I want your bed." Rickys mattress was much more comfortable than mine. He lays next to me, "maybe another time."

What's that supposed to mean?

Matt jumps in next to me pulling Ricky with him. They wrestled around a bit before they got comfortable. Matt lay ontop with his head resting in his neck with Rickys arms wrapped around his waist. When I first met them we all thought they were dating. Turns out they're brothers.

Deciding to give them time alone I go downstairs to help set up furniture. I was with Josh, this house was creepy as fuck.

What'd you think of the first chapter?