Ricky

Pain so much pain. Like a burning piece of metal being pushed into my side.

Screams escape my throat, whatever that demon baby did sure was effective. Angelo did his best to not cause any more pain. Not much was helping but the effort was appreciated.

*

I woke up on one of the couches with my entire side bandaged. Ryan was slouched over with my legs over his lap. Everyone sat around either sleeping or zoned out to the point it creeped me out. Dakota looked up attempting a smile, he was wearing a cross necklace Angelo must've given him, not that it would do much but it gave him a sense of security.

"What the fuck are you doing." I whisper yell to Angelo who sat on a couch holding the demon child. "I went in there and he was sleeping so I grabbed him and made a bottle full of milk and sage, a much heavier dose this time. It seems to be working." I carefully get up to get a better look, the baby was in human form except for the horns. His grey eyes met mine, "Devin said his name's Chaos." "Seems fitting." I mumble. "Here hold him." I look at Angelo like he's crazy, do you really think I want to hold him after he tried to kill me? I take Chaos in my arms hesitantly, he continues to stare at me until falling asleep. "Bipolar much." "I think it's because Peace is nearby." Angelo comments. "They're both Satan spawns you'd think they'd be much more alike."

"But they're half bloods, Matt is much more sensitive and calm while Devin is more of a fighter with attitude to top it off, there's a lot of anger and pain inside him." I explain.

"That makes sense, so if Peace is around Chaos does he start getting more angry?"

"I don't think so, Peace has a much stronger aura than Chaos."

"So what do we do?" By now everyone had turned their attention to us.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Satan is going to come back for them, we have no way of killing him. We have no idea how these kids are going to turn out or what they're capable of. When he comes to get them, you're injured and won't have enough strength. He also said something about Sage being close."

"I should heal fast, you and Devin put up anything and everythinto keep evil out as long as it doesn't expel us. Dakota can hide in the attic, we'll put protection spells and charms up there. As for Sage we'll try to get Satan to tell us."

"What are we going to do with Satan?"

"Trap and send him back to hell."