A weekish later

TJ

I'm so happy to be back, it wasn't the same without Vinny and with everything going on it was depressing. The important thing was that I'm with my family again.

It was hard adjusting to actually living again. My body is clumsy and weakened. I'd forgotten to do certain things like figure out the remote. My ears had been cramped down from being flattened so long but Josh had been massaging them for me. Speaking of Josh he's the sweetest thing ever, he does everything for me, I'll let it slide until I get my strength back. I feel bad he's doing all that.

I lay on the bed purring as Josh ran his hand up and down my side. His hand stopped and went to my stomach,  I eagerly roll to my back hoping for a belly rub.

"You like that?" I nod, he moves so he's above me placing both hands on my sides. He rubs circles all over my upper body until my purrs got louder. He giggles laying back down, "how  are you holding up?"

I play with his hoodie strings,  "happy I'm back, wish Vinny was still here and all this wasn't happening. Especially with Matt and Devin, we've already been through so much."

He cuddles closer, "honesty I'm scared, I've never had anything like this happen before."

"You're strong Josh."

"I don't feel like it."

"I don't lie, and we always get through shit like this. If we have Ricky that is."

"Seems like he's in charge, I can see why."

"Not 'in charge' we're a family, don't work like that. He's the one who steps up when needed. He's stronger physically and mentally. He's a natural leader and the only one we trust enough."

He nodded in understatement. "I figured, has he ever lost it?"

"Oh yeah, several times. First time was when Dalton was killed, he went on an angry rampage but got a hold of his head rather quickly. Then there's when he lost his child, Devins health failed because of it and he began lashing out, the animal side definitely showed itself then."

"We got a glimpse of that a few months ago, it was scary." I knew this conversion was a mix of curiosity and distraction of whatever was going through his head.

"Any other questions?"

"Have you had anyone else before?"

"A few a long time ago but whenever they saw cat parts they freaked out so I gave up." I look down sadly once again fiddling with his hoodie strings.

"I like your cat parts." His kissed my forehead, "I like everything about you." I kiss him, he's quick to kiss back placing a hand on my neck. I run my hand slowly  down his side stopping at his little butt giving it a squeeze. He smiled against my lips before deepening it. We leaned back so I was on top, I sighed at the light pressure on our lower regions. I'm not overly horny, it's just been a very long time since I've been touched by someone other than hugs and an occasional cuddle. It felt good and judging by the hardness poking me, Josh liked it to.

He gasped, "what is that."

"What's  what baby?" He rolls me off looking at his crotch. I giggle, "horny much." He gives me a confused look, "have you never had an erection?"

He shook his head, "it feels funny." I gently rub his bulge, "why is it getting harder?"

"Because you're turned on." I was amazed at his innocence. "Are you ok, I can stop if you're uncomfortable."

"No, I like it."  He leaned back. I put more pressure earning a small moan. My fingers run along the waistband of his sweats, "can I?" He nodded hesitantly so I left his boxers alone. I was shy to so I knew not to push it. Adorable little grunting noises came from above me. I was sitting on his thighs so I leaned forward to kiss his chest.

"TJ." He moaned, his breath was getting quicker. I go back to his waistline, I grab him and pump the best I could through a pair of boxers. He moaned loudly as he came, some leaked through onto my hand. I tasted it wanting more so I run a finger along the inside of his thigh where cum had leaked and licked it up moaning at the taste.

Josh was starring at me blushing, "does that uh taste good." I slide my tounge into his mouth as an answer. "Did you like that?"

"The white stuff or you touching me?"

"Me touching you."

"I liked it." He grinned. "It felt good." 

I picked up laughing and talking with my sensitive ears. "Lets go downstairs."

"I thought little Joshy was innocent." Chris teased. Josh turned bright red and stepped behind me.

"Oh he is." I joke.

"I'm sure you'll change that." Angelo says casually. Josh groaned, "can we not talk about this." I kiss his head, "it's ok Joshy, you'll get used to it.

Matt

Angelo was letting me hear what was going on downstairs stairs. It distracted me from the pain. Devin burst out laughing at Joshs reactions to the teasing. Ricky blocked it out, he's been searching the internet and numerous books for days trying to figure out if there was a way to help us. We tried to help but all he gave us were a few books he'd already looked through saying he didn't want us stressing. We'd go downstairs if we weren't in so much pain.

M- You should take a break, you've been at this for days.

R- If I take a break all I do is stress out. I promised you both I'd do everything I could, this is all I know what to do for now.

M- Could you at least bring your laptop and sit with me then.

He sat next to me with the computer in his lap. Whatever he was reading didn't seem interesting but there was nothing better to do. My stomach felt huge compared to how it usually was and it hurt. I wanted answers even more than Ricky did. Angelo said this thing grew at a rapid rate, he wasn't joking. I wanted to complain but it would only stress everyone out more so I did my best to keep my mouth shut.

"What can i do to make you more comfortable?" He turned his attention to me.

"Not sure." I bit my lip. "I'm hungry."

"What would you like?"

"Anything sweet."

"Devin, want anything?"

"I'll have some of whatever you bring Matt." 

He came back with a bag of chocolate and a pan of brownies I assume Chris made. He took a few before handing it to Devin and I. He also hands me a milk jug full of blood.

"I doubt I'll need that much."

"I'm sure you'll want it." Ricky slung an arm around around the both of us. He was right, I drank it all and between Devin and I ate the whole pan. Oh well, I'm already fat, plus I'm eating for two.