Angelo

"Chris." I stroke his hair. He was laying face down on our bed. "I'm sorry I got mad."

He sits up wiping tears from his eyes. "It's ok." He sets his head on my chest. "No it's not, you deserve to know. (Tells story Ricky did in last chapter) I regret doing those things but I promise I'll never do it again."

"What made you change?"

"You, when I met you I knew I couldn't loose you. I wanted to make myself better for you. I didn't want to tell you all that because I thought it would hurt you." I couldn't bring myself to look at him. "Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." He tilts my head up. "Nor do I think of you differently." He kisses me. He's to good for me.

"I love you Chris."

"I love you to Angel."

Devin

"What's wrong?" Vinny caught me running down the stairs.

"Th..the mirror it showed me something I didn't want to see. Lets watch a movie for awhile, I don't want to talk right now."

I got comfortable on the couch while he picked out a movie. He cuddled into me and watches it while I play with his hair lost in thought.

Is the mirror dangerous, the four of us can handle it but what about those who are human? Ugh another issue on top of hunters. The thing that grabbed Angelo in the basement was no creature, we're much smarter. How they got in is the real question, the locks won't keep us safe. That was more for a feeling of security for the others.

A scream interrupts my thoughts, it was Josh. I meet Ricky in the hallway.

"Fuck." The door was locked. "Josh!" Ricky banged on the door. He kicked the door open and ran in. Josh was sitting in the corner sobbing. I set my hand on his shoulder. "Josh it's me what happened."

"I-i don't know. Something threw me into the wall and scratched me." He pulls his shirt up revealing somewhat deep scratches on his chest. This is no hunter.

*

"If it starts bleeding tell me, ok." He nods and pulls his shirt back on.

"What was it?" I look at Ricky hoping he'd have an answer.

"We're not sure, but for now no one should be alone. Josh you can sleep with anyone of us."

"Ok." Josh says quietly, "can someone come with me to see TJ?" Ricky and Ryan get up and go with him.

Someone else can't go with him? It would be nice if Ricky stayed here, it always feels safe when he's around but I guess Josh needs that more than us right now.

I turn around to see Vinny fiddling with his fingers. "Come here babe." I wrap my arms around his waist. "We're going to figure this out, we always have."

"Make sure nothing happens to my brother!" Ricky yells from downstairs. Vinny took it as a joke and laughed slightly. At least he's not to panicked. We met the rest of the guys in the living room. Mike clung to Matts arm, he must've been able to sense the dark energy flowing throughout the house. I could tell Chris could also but knew if he showed it then Mike would only get more scared. Vinny I wasn't sure, he seemed a bit skittish but he's always like that.

"There's not much we feel comfortable doing without Ricky so we'll wait until he comes back to start searching around."

"Just wondering but why would you have to wait for Ricky. You and Ange have more abilities right?" Chris asks curiously.