30

Matt

"Open your eyes dammit." My brothers head lay in my lap, the thought of him dying felt like knives in my chest. The silver rod that had pierced him lay on the ground beside me. "Ricky!" Sobs shook my body, I can't lose him, if I did I'd follow close behind him. There was no point in living if I didn't have what kept me alive. "Ricky please."

Pain shot through my ribs and stomach. Blood was caked and dried onto my skin and pants, my shirt had been removed. I was laying on sheets, through blurry vision I saw people laying around the room, the only person I didn't see was the one I wanted most. Where's my brother? My body felt paralysed, all feeling was gone. As much as I tried I couldn't even lift a finger. My eyelids felt like cement had been poured over them. Someones' hand held mine, it felt like Mikes', at least he was ok.
"Peace." My voice came out cracked and raspy.

"He's ok baby, Dakota kept them both safe." Mike gently squeezed my hand. "Ricky?"

"He's in better shape than you are." Thank God. He stroked my hair and quietly rambled on to distract me.

*

Unknown

The two men stared at me through the glass, unlike me they had free range of the house while I was trapped in this goddamn mirror. Neither if them looked familiar, they must've been killed by Satan recently. I wish I'd  been, the things he made me do made me hate myself. To my horror a much to familiar face appeared before me, TJ didn't deserve this. He smiles at me over the crying man's head who was on his shoulder.

"Can you get out?"

"If I could I would've a long time ago. Who are they?"

"Vinny." He gestures to the young man beside him. "And Josh." The one in his arms.

"Where are my parents?" I ask anxiously. "TJ answer me."

"Devin is ok, I think. Ricky is in bad shape."

"And uncle Matt?"

"Bad."

I lets out a frustrated growl, I've tried everything to get out of this damn mirror. It was driving me crazy.

"Are you,... dead?"

My attention goes back to TJ, "no, just trapped here because I wouldn't help Satan no matter what he did to me." I don't waste time explaining and begin banging and kicking harder than I ever had, not even a hairline crack.

"Sage! Calm down, that isn't going to help. Wait until Devins strong enough to figure something out." Fuck that, I can't take this anymore. My anger was beyond what it's ever been, and I'm rather mild mannered unlike my parents, but more like my uncle Matt. I jump as the glass cracked, I'm finnaly free.