Matt

All eyes were on me as I walked into the kitchen. Their talking had also silenced. I refused to look at Mike still angry about last night although I don't know why.

"Do we have any bottles?"

"Just ran out to get stuff." Ricky handed me one. "Ours has been drinking milk with a tiny bit of sage. He seems to be alright so far. Our theory is if we can purify them enough that the devil won't want them."

"I gave him some of my blood last night." I cut my palm and squeeze blood  into the bottle until there was enough. It healed right away and I sat in a chair to feed him.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, Devin was starring blankly at the plate of food in front of him.

*ricky*  "Mike told us what happened last night. You should've asked for help, it could have gone much worse than it did."

*matt*  "I want to keep my baby."

*Ricky*  "I thought you'd want to. We still don't know what Satan has planned but we'll do everything we can to keep them."

*Matt*"Devin looks awful."

*Ricky* "our baby wouldn't let us sleep, and he's been thinking of Sage. I have also, honestly I'm about to have a mental breakdown."

*Matt* "Ok" I frown, "just don't get crazy on us again."

*Ricky* "I promise I won't."

*Matt* "Is Mike mad at me, I kinda lashed out last night."

*Ricky*  "he said that to, I doubt he's mad. At least acknowledge him, he's been pouting all morning."

I carry the baby into the living room sitting close to Mike. He kisses me softly before looking at the baby. "He still freaks me out but I'm sorry about last night."

"I accept your apology. Would you like to hold him." He shook his head so I go back to feeding the small creature.

"He's kinda cute." He put a finger in his tiny palm, definitely an improvement.

Ricky

Pull yourself together. I sat in the corner of my room with my head in my knees. Pain shot through my lower abdomen, chest tight. This is not what I needed right now. The baby was a mix between a monster and baby creature. Devin and I had become attached just over night, I'm sure Ryan was also. The thought that yet another child would most likely be taken was to much. Sage being taken was by far the worst pain I've ever felt.

Someone walked in doing their  best to wrap their arms around my curled tense body. I relax a bit, another pair wraps around me also. Devin curls up in my lap also having a small panic attack, when souls are binded you often feel each others pain, sometimes it was hard to tell who felt it first. Ryan set his head in the crook of my neck, we all need a mental break.

I begin kissing at Ryans neck, his grip tightened around my waist. He whimpered as I bit down slightly. "Bite me." He whispered. My fangs sink into his neck only daring to take small amounts. I feel Devin press himself against me, Ryan placed a hand on his upper thigh. I get the hint and lift Devin so he's sitting on his lap. Ryan was quick to grab his waist and begin leaving small marks on his neck. The sight was enough to turn me on. I sit so I'm straddling Devin and finally get the kiss I've missed so much. His boner grinds against my ass trying to get more friction. Ryan grunts reaching around and tugging at my pants.  My clothes are quickly taken off, they stare at my boner hungrily. I sit up on knees waiting for them to also get undressed. I wrap a hand around both of them quickly pumping back and forth. Devin pulled away and kissed down my body stopping at my crotch. He went straight to deep throating, I moaned in pleasure.

"I wanna try." Ryan pouted.

Devin smirks, "it's all yours."

Ryan goes down while Devin lays with his crotch in my face and pulls Ryan so he can suck his dick while I suck his. "You have such a big cock." Ryan says breathless. "Imagine it up your ass." I lightly smack Devins ass getting a snicker in return.

After gagging a few times Ryan gives up. Devin lightly pushes him down, "it only hurts for a minute." Ryan grunts quietly but cutely as I slowly slide into him.

"You ok baby?"

"Uh huh." I feel Devin line himself up behind me, I whine trying to get him to hurry up.

" Com'on Dev, please do.. ah!" He hit my prostate hard. Ryan gasped beneath me at the sudden movement forced deeper into his already trembling body. Devin gave us a minute to adjust before picking up the pace. It felt so nice to be inside someone again, and to make it better I was getting my ass fucked into next month.

Devin

"Ricky." I sob, "i can't do this." He takes the screaming demon baby from my arms and tries calming him down with no success. The baby hadn't calmed down for hours. Angelo was kind enough to watch him while Ryan, Ricky and had our, let's say stress relieving time. Matt's baby was like a little angel hardly ever crying.

"Dev go rest or something, I got him for awhile."

I gladly accept the help and go downstairs where it was quiet for once. All the guys were sitting around either watching TV or cooing at Matt's baby.

"Have you named him yet?

"Peace."

"Seems fitting." I smile at Peace who looked normal. " Has he been in demon form at all?"

" Not since I gave birth."

The sound of wood splintering and Ricky yelp came from upstairs, Ryan and I ran upstairs. The baby was sitting on the bed in full demon form while Ricky was across the room. The closest door had been smashed to pieces and a shard was sticking out his side. I ran to the baby but fall back before I can get there,

"get away from it!" I freeze when Ricky yelled with fear in his voice, rarely did he let it show. I slowly scoot away never taking my eyes off the little Satan spawn until locking the door. Angelo ran up and took one look at Ricky before carefully picking him up and carrying him downstairs. Ryan led me back to the living room where he held me in his lap, the guys glanced over but now wasn't the best time to ask questions. I cover my ears when Ricky screams from the other room. It took a lot for him to even flinch. Matt brings Peace closer to his chest and Ryans arms around my waist tightens. The room thickened with tension, between the demons and Rickys screaming the sound was defening, it made me want to pull out my hair while screaming and running in circles. That's almost what Mike and Chris started doing, they sank to the ground pulling their hair and screaming through their teeth. Matt sat trembling beside me.

"Chaos." I say in a monatone voice, "his name is Chaos."