chapter 1

I have been locked in this fucking basement for 4 years, both my parents are dead since they were shot in the head while I had to watch, and I was only 14 when it happened. I am now 18, and I plan on escaping tonight.

"Get the fuck up " a demand that poured from the kidnappers lips.

"I'm awake" my voice was dry, broken with an ashy taste in my mouth, and I looked at the kidnapper with a disgusted look. 

That provoke him to draw his hand across my face, I was angry that he hit me so I spat on the guy before punching him in the stomach, I took his knife off of him, and stabbed him in the throat. I walk out of the basement looking all around me making sure no one was around before making my way out of the house, I got to a main road after what felt like 10 years a car stopped, and I got in the car.

"Are you okay miss?" The woman asked me.

"Yeah, can you tell me where I am?" I say/ ask the woman.

"You're in New York, honey where do you live?" The woman tells, and questions me.

"I don't have any where to live" I tell her.

"I have this friend who is renting a place, we could take a look if you want" the woman tells me.

"No thanks. I have money in my bank account, can you just drop me off at the airport?" I say and ask her.

The woman nods at me before she takes me to the airport, I get out of the car but not before saying thank you then bye to the woman, and I make my way inside the airport before going up to the person who deals with the tickets, and I get a one way ticket to Mexico because that's the only plane that's leaving right now. I get on the plane then make my way to my seat, after a few minutes the plane took off.

I finally arrived in Mexico, took money out my bank before I called a cab from a payphone after the cab ride I went to a state agent, where I went for a house viewing then bought the house since it only cost a couple of hundred dollars, and then decided that I need to go to the shops so that I can buy furniture along with some other stuff for my house also clothes because I need clothes. I got back from the shop, I started putting some stuff in the house to make it have more of a "home" feeling, and then ordered a take away.

It's 7:30 at night, I decided to go for a shower so I went into the bathroom before getting in the shower, after I got out of the shower I put on some pjs then let my hair dry naturally, and went on my phone for a while. It's starting to get quite late so I decided to go to sleep.