Chapter 13

It's been 3 weeks, Darren is still in a coma also I started college 2 weeks ago but I have been visiting Darren in hospital every day after College, the guys are sometimes there when I go, and see him but then other times they aren't because of club stuff. I'm currently in class taking notes when I get a text from coco, and I took my phone out to read what it said.

*Text message*

From Coco (Chanel)

"Hey, do you mind if you don't go to the hospital today?"

To Coco (Chanel)

"Why? Is everything okay?"

From Coco (Chanel) 

"Yeah everything is good."

I put my phone away because the teacher is shouting at me in Spanish, I don't have a clue what she is saying, and I am trying my best not to laugh at her. I was a thinking about why the guys don't want me to go to see Darren at the hospital, the teacher dismissed us then with that college is over for today anyway, and I have no idea what to do now since  I can't go to the hospital. I sighed then decided to go home to sleep before I have to go to work at 4, I made my way to my house, when I was walking up to the door a hand grabbed my shoulder which made me jump back, and turned around to see Carlos.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a annoyed voice.

"Sorry princess but you have been avoiding me because I keep on calling, texting, and coming round but you never answer" Carlos said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I have been busy with work, college, and other stuff" I tell him with a bit of attitude.

"Yeah I know princess, I have had people following you all week" Carlos says like it's nothing.

"You have had people following me why are you insane?" I say/question him while looking at him with a shocked look.

"What am I supposed to do, you have been avoiding me like I just said" Carlos said getting even more angry.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING PEOPLE TO FOLLOW ME? YOU ARE ACTING INSANE, WE AREN'T EVEN DATING FUCKING HELL!"  I yell at him then go into my house, and slammed the front door in his face.

I locked my front door who the fuck gets people to follow someone around its not right, I sighed I really want to go to the hospital to see Darren but I can't ugh, I got into bed then lay down while listening to my music as I start to fall asleep, and I was woken up with a banging noise coming from downstairs. I got out of bed then looked at my phone, it's going on 3:30 which means I start work in half an hour fuck, I went downstairs before walking into the living room to see Coco, and the guys who are watching my every move.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask them because if they are here then why can't I go, and see Darren.

"She hasn't noticed" Xander says to Billy a guy from the club.

"What are you talking about? If you guys are here then who is with Darren?" I asked them getting mad.

"Well Darren is standing behind you" Coco tells me.

"Yeah aha you guys are so funny. Darren is in a fucking coma, why the fuck are you lying to me?" I say then asked as I raise my voice at them.

I felt someone from behind wrap their arms around my waist, I turned around to see Darren which made me give him a shocked then relieved look, I wrapped my arms around him then hugged Darren, and smiled at him I am really happy to see him.