Chapter 5

The night has been fun so far, right now I am dancing with Coco while drinking tequila because I told Coco that I am sorry if I had offend him in anyway, now we are best buds also Coco gave me a shot of tequila because he said that I should be able to have fun around them rather than look tense and scared, and anyway I'm going through to get the kitchen to another drink also Coco came with me to get a drink too. I picked up vodka as well as a can red bull before mixing it together, I looked at Coco too see that he is taking a shot of tequila, and then walked over to me.

"How is your night so far?" Coco asked me with a smile.

"It's good, can I ask you a question?" I say then ask him with a smile.

"Yeah go for it" Coco tells me.

"What is the deal with the patches? You guys all have them,  they are the same ones Darren wears on his leather jacket" I question, and state at the same time.

"Okay, the deal with the patches is that we are part of a MC, we have patches so other MC's, and people know who we are" Coco tells me.

"Okay, this might seem like a stupid question but what does MC stand for?" I asked Coco while looking around the room seriously there is like 100+ people here.

"You seriously don't know what MC means?" Coco asked me with a laugh.

"No. I don't know is that a bad thing?" I say then question Coco.

"MC means motorcycle club" Coco tells me casually.

"Oh right so it's a gang" I say.

"We aren't really a gang, we are just people who like bikes along with other stuff... We are a brotherhood rather than a gang" Coco tells me, and I nod at him.

We walk back into the living room where we started dancing, we have been dancing for about an hour then this girl came up to start dancing with Coco so I left them too it, while I went into the kitchen to take shots after I took 4 shots I went back into the living room, and started dancing by myself until a guy about 40 started dancing with me. I walked away after dancing with him, I looked at my phone it's going on 4 am so I decided that I really should get some sleep so I went around the house looking for Darren, he was in the dinning room with 5 other club members doing drugs, and Darren noticed me which made him walk up to me while smiling.  I gave him a slight smile back.

"Are you okay?" Darren asked me with a worried look.

"Yeah, I am fine...I was just looking for you to let you that I am going back home, thanks for inviting me to your party" I tell him.

"Okay, you can come over anytime" Darren tells me before he sits back down again.

I nod before walking out of the house, I unlock my front door before going in the house after I get into mine I lock the front door behind me before I go upstairs to my room, and I take off my clothes then put my hair into a messy bun as I walk into the bathroom to take all of my make-up off. I get into bed after putting my phone on charge then I put my earphones in while playing my music I'm listen to 'Ronnie Radke- Never The Same' before listening to other songs before going to sleep.