Chapter 67

Amy's POV

I spent the rest of the night in my room since I don't want to see Carlos, I'm currently watching 'Netflix' when the front door shuts I guess that's Carlos leaving I thought to myself, and went downstairs to make food since I never got to eat my pizza. I walk into the living room to see that Carlos wasn't there but there is a note on the table so I picked the note up, and read it. 

*Note*

"I'm staying at the clubhouse tonight...I will see you later bye. I love you" 

I rolled my eyes at the fact he's going to the clubhouse where all the club sluts are, I put the note in the bin as I entered the kitchen, and I decided to make myself chicken salad since I can't really be bothered cooking. After I had finished cooking I went upstairs to finish watching 'Locked Up' on Netflix as I ate my food, then I turned my laptop off before going downstairs to do the dishes, and I was in the middle of putting the dishes away when the front door bell rang. I walked to the front door before opening it to see Lazer standing there with his arms folded, I gave him a small smile before letting him in the house, and Lazer returned the smile as he walks into the living room. 

"What brings you here?" I question Lazer with a confused look. 

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up" Lazer says to me. 

"I'm fine" I tell him while sighing. 

"I don't think you are fine, I wouldn't blame you after what Carlos told you" Lazer states to me with a petty look. 

"Don't look at me like that, does everyone know?" I tell then question him. 

"Yeah everyone knows, they need to since it's a big thing" Lazer says while shaking his head. 

"Oh" is all I say since I didn't know what else to say. 

"You know the rest of the guys, and I are here if you ever need us" Lazer tells me as he walks to the front door. 

"Yeah I know" I replied back to Lazer. 

He walks out shutting the front door behind him, I go back into the kitchen to finish putting the rest of the dishes away while thinking about how everyone in the club knows about Carlos cheating on me, and I put the last of the dishes away before going upstairs to go for a bath. I get in the bath before relaxing in the warm water, forgetting about what happened today since it will help me relax more, and after my bath I get into pjs which is a pjtop with pjshorts then I get into bed while watching the rest of the 'Locked Up' series on Netflix. I watched the last two episodes before turning my laptop off, putting it on the floor next to my bed then putting my phone on charge, and turning over in my bed so I can get to sleep since I'm tired.