Chapter 3

I am currently making noddles, I feel kind of bad because the way I spoke to the guy next door because he was just trying to be nice, I was rude to him but that was only because he scared me anyway the noodles are ready, I put them on a plate before I went through to the living room where I sat down on the couch, and  I put on a YouTube video. I finished eating then went through to the kitchen where I washed then dried, and put away the dishes. I grabbed my phone before I went over to the house next door, I knocked on the door then waited for someone to answer but no one did maybe he's away out I thought to myself, and then went back into my house. 

I got into my house then went upstairs to my bathroom so that I can run myself a bath, I got out of my bath then got dried before put my pjs on, and I am currently drying my hair. I finished drying my hair, went downstairs to make myself a coffee while listening to music 'Ronnie Radke- Amor' after my coffee was done I went into the living room, and sat down on the couch when my doorbell rang. I mentally sighed but put my cup down on my coffee table, I opened the door to revel the guy that was here earlier, and I gave the guy a slight smile.

"Hey" I say while looking at him with my head titled to the side.

"Hey again" the guy said with a slight smirk.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked the guy with a wary look.

"Yeah sure, my name is Darren by the way" the guy tells me while walking into my house.

"Okay, I'm Amy" I tell Darren while closing the front door.

We walk into the living room then sat down, I noticed that Darren is looking around the living room, I picked up my cup from the coffee table before taken a sip then placed it back on the coffee table, and I looked at Darren.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked him trying to be polite.

"Do you have any beer?" He questioned me while answering my question.

"No I erm don't drink....I have tea, coffee, soda, and water" I tell Daren while looking at the floor.

"I will have a cup of tea" Darren tells me while laughing slightly. 

I nod at him as I walk into the kitchen, where I begin making Darren a cup of tea as I was walking back into the living room I noticed Darren was on the phone, and I walked back into the kitchen. I started making myself bacon since I don't want to walk in on someone who is taking a call because that's rude, I finished making my bacon then  decided to make Darren an other cup of tea because the one I already made him has gone cold, and  I walked back into the living room to see that Darren is off his phone this time, and I gave Darren his cup.

"Thanks" Darren said with a smile. 

"No problem. I'm sorry if I was rude to you earlier when you first came over" I tell Darren with a serious look.

"Don't worry about it it's fine" Darren says with a slight chuckle.

"I like your leather jacket" I tell Darren while looking at his black leather jacket with the patches on it.

"Thanks I guess" Darren said before taken his phone out, and then put it back in his pocket.

"What are the patches on your leather Jacket?" I question him.

"I need to go" Darren tells me while looking at his phone.

I walked Darren to the front door, he looked at me before he gave me a small smile as he started walking to his house next door, and I went into the living room then  poured his cup of tea down the sink. I went back into the living room where I sat on the couch going through social media while listen to 'Falling In Reverse- Chemical Prisoner', I looked at the time it's going on 1:00 am so I decided to go to my bed since I'm tired, and I walked into my room then put my phone on charge before getting into bed then fell straight asleep.