Chapter 8

I was woken up with banning on my front door, I looked at my phone it's 7:30 in the morning which made me mentally sigh while thinking who the fuck is at someone's door at 7:30 am, and then I sighed again as I got out of bed then made my way downstairs to the front door. I opened the door to see Darren, which made me give him what the fuck look.

"Why are you at my door at 7:30 in the morning?" I question him slightly pissed.

"Shouldn't you put some clothes on" Darren tells me while looking me up, and down.

I looked at him with a confused look, then looked to see what I am wearing then realise that I'm only in my underwear along with my bra, and then look at the ground since it's really embarrassing before I looked back at Darren.

"Do you want to come? You can wait in the living room until I put clothes on" I ask then say to him.

"Yeah" Darren said before he walks into my house, and goes into the living room.

I went upstairs to my room where I flung on my BVB baggy top along with a pair of pj shorts, I went downstairs before walking into the living room to see that Darren is in the kitchen making coffee, I walked into the kitchen to make toast, and when the toast was ready I went through to the living room. Darren walked in with the coffee's two seconds later, he sat down on the couch while he looked at me then gave me a smile.

"I came over because you never came to dinner last night. I thought you might be sick or something" Darren says with a worried look on his face.

"Oh...I forgot about the dinner since I went to a club where I met another MC" I tell Darren while  feeling bad because I made him worry for no reason.

"Oh what MC was it?" Darren asked me with a surprised look.

"I don't know the MC name but they had similar patches to yours, one of the guys are called Carlos" I say to Darren with a smile.

"Amy stay back from them okay" Daren says to me with a serious look.

"Why?" I question him while taking a sip of my coffee.

"Amy just do as I say" Darren tells me with a warning look.

"Why should I listen to you? Is it because I don't know their MC name well I don't know yours and I talk to you" I question then state with a with a little bit of attitude.

"No it's not because you don't know their MC name, my MC name in Dark Souls" Darren tells me with a smirk.

"Okay, I will stay back from them" I say to him so he won't get angry at me.

After Darren's and I talked he left something about a club meeting. I'm really bored in this house, I don't have any friends which I don't mind but I could really do with someone to talk with, I got up off the couch before I went to the shops, and then I text Darren since he gave me his number that night I went to his party.

*Text messages*
To Darren
"Hey, do you and the guys want to come round to mine for dinner?"

From Darren
"Yeah sure, what time also what are you cooking?"

To Darren
"Come around about 5,  how does fajitas sound?"

From Darren
"Okay. We will be there for 5 also fajitas sound amazing"

We stopped texting after that, I was buying all the ingredient that I need to make fajitas when I walked into someone, I looked to see one of the guys that Carlos was with last night, and the guy smiled at me while I looked at his leather jacket which had a patch that says Vice President on it. I gave him a quick smile before I walked down another isle, after I got all my ingredients I went to the check out where I paid for my items, and then made my way home. I got in the house before I started preparing the food since it's going on 4:30 pm, I was just finishing off the fajitas when my front door opened, and closed before Coco walked in with rest of the guys.

"Amy it smells amazing in here" Kurt complimented me.

"Thanks, sit at the table since the food is nearly ready" I tell all the guys.

"Do you want a hand with anything?" Coco asked me.

"Yeah, can you pour the drinks please?" I say then ask coco.

Coco nods at me before he pours the drinks, he then put them on the table just as I walked in with the food, we are currently sitting down eating while  having a laugh before I noticed that Xander is looking at me.

"Darren told us that you were at a club last night with the Twisted Souls MC" Xander says to me while looking at me with a worried look.

"Yeah, I never went with them to the club though. I was at the bar when they walked in before they asked me to have drink with them" I tell Xander making sure that they don't think that I never came to dinner last night because I planed to go out with another club.

"Yeah we figured that out" Coco tells me while eating.

"Okay" I said.

(My brother and his friend came up with the two club names so the credit goes to them for being so creative and shout out to them for letting me use the names for my book)