Chapter 59

Carlos  POV

I'm currently on my way to the clubhouse with Amy because I have a club meeting, after the club meeting Amy, and I are going out for dinner but she doesn't know that we are going out for dinner. We finally arrive at the clubhouse, I help Amy off the bike even though she didn't need help to get off it, we walked into the clubhouse I walked into the room where we have meetings while Amy walks over to a table by herself, and I feel bad for her since she hasn't got any friends which means that when the club or I aren't here she doesn't have anyone to talk too that's why I got her the puppy. 

I sat down at the table where all the club members are, I sat at the head of the table since that's where I always sit, and the club looked at me. I look around the table then smiled slightly, Lazer gave me a confused look, and then the other club members started laughing. 

"What's funny?" Lazer questioned no one in particular.

"Nothing. Now what's going on with the shipments because people from the UK never got any packages last week?" I say before questioning Don. 

"The suppliers are new, they never made enough for all of the MC's they only made enough for America, Australia, New Zealand, and Italy" Don tells me which makes me pissed. 

"YOU'RE FUCKING TELLING ME THEY SPENT 3 DAYS MAKING PACKAGES FOR ONLY 4 FUCKING MC's!"  I yell at Don while slamming my hand on the table. 

"They are new suppliers alright give them a break" Don tells me while sighing. 

"GIVE THEM A BREAK ARE YOU BEING FUCKING SERIOUS? WE ARE LOSING MONEY, AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU AIN'T DOING YOUR JOB!" I shout while getting really pissed off.

"I'm not going to argue with you Carlos because we all know that if I do I will end up dead" Don says while shaking his head. 

"At least your smart, meeting is over" I tell him, and the rest of the club  as I get up from the table.

I walk out of the room then walk into the bar area where Amy is talking to Kate, I get myself a drink before walking over to Amy, and that's when I notice she's holding a baby. Amy is looking down at the baby while gently rocking the baby in her arms as it falls asleep, I sit down next to Amy, and she looks at me with a smile while looking at the baby in her arms. I smile at her before looking at Kate with a questioning look because she is sitting watching Amy, and I with a creepy smile on her face. 

"You look like a little family sitting there" Kate with a smile on her face. 

"Okay" Amy say's a little awkwardly, and I give her a small smile. 

"Did everything go okay with Winter?" I question Kate with a serious look. 

"Yeah everything went well, she said she won't be coming near Rose ever" Kate tells me while looking at the baby. 

"Wait this is Lucifer, and Winter's baby?" Amy questions us with a shocked look.

"Yeah she was, now Rose is mine" Kate tells Amy with a small smile. 

"Okay" Amy says while looking down at the baby that starts to cry. 

Amy stood up then started walking up, and down the bar area while gently rocking baby Rose to calm her down. I sat there watching Amy with Rose it made me smile when I seen her with Rose, I started to think about her being a mum to my kids but I stopped thinking about that straight away since I don't know if Amy wants kids, and also I just got her a puppy so I think that will be enough just now. Amy was walking over to the table because Rose has stopped crying now, Kate put her hands out to take Rose off of Amy, and Amy had a weird look in her eyes but then she handed over Rose. Kate took sleeping Rose before walking into one of the bedroom before coming back out with a baby monitor without Rose, and Kate walked back over to the table. 

"Have you, and Carlos thought about having kids?" Kate asks Amy. 

"I think we want to wait a while" Amy tells her.

"Okay, you can't wait too long because if you do you won't be able to have kids" Kate says while laughing, and Amy look sad but then she faked laugh. 

"Yeah" Amy says Awkwardly with a fake laugh. 

"Amy I think we should get going" I tell her with a small smile. 

"Okay. Bye Kate" Amy says, and then tells Kate. 

"Bye Amy. Come back again soon" Kate tells Amy, and looks at me. 

Amy nods as we walk out of the clubhouse, we got on my bike before going to the restaurant, and we walked into the restaurant. We got shown to our table by the waitress, I sat then looked at the menu while Amy sat looking at me with a blank look which made me give her a questioning look, and Amy began looking at the menu. 

"Amy what's wrong?" I ask her in a worried voice. 

"Nothing. Why?" Amy says, and then questions me. 

"I know there's something bothering you, and I want you to tell me what it is?" I tell her. 

"Can we talk later once we are in the house?" Amy questions me, and smiles at me. 

"Sure we can" I say while the waitress comes over to the table. 

The waitress takes our orders along with the drinks that we want, walks away leaving Amy, and I sitting in silence. I have no idea what to say to her, the things I want to know she isn't going to tell me the answers to until we get home, and she isn't even looking at me so I don't know what to do.