Chapter 29

Amy's POV

I walked in the house as Carlos drove off, when I got in I went upstairs to my bedroom before getting one of Carlos's top with his club name as well as patch on it, and then put it on as pjs. I started to get curious to who Winter is, why is she the devils old lady I thought myself as I get into bed which feels weird since Carlos isn't next to me also I want to hug him while given him kisses but I can't, and it sucks. I put my earphones in as I put on 'My Darkest Days- Move your body' then close my eyes to try to fall asleep, and I was starting to fall asleep when Darren along with the guys start blasting their music. I decided to take my earphones out before rolling over to Carlos's side of the bed, where I lay awake looking at the ceiling while listening to the people next door having a party, and before I know it I fall asleep since I'm really tired. 

I woke up a little bit later then usual since I don't have work today, also it feels really weird waking up without Carlos next to me, I hope he's okay since he had to leave kind of urgently last night, and I decided to get up out of bed then went for a shower. After my shower I got dried before getting ready, I'm wearing Carlos's top with my bra along with my underwear then put my hair in a messy bun, and I went downstairs into the kitchen where I start making breakfast.

 I realized half way cooking that I put too much bacon on because I forgot Carlos isn't here, I finished cooking then made my way into the living room on the couch where I start eating when there is a knock on the front door, I sighed but answered the door anyway to see Billy which made me confused, and I give him a confused look while he just smirks at me before walking  into my house. I stood there giving him a shocked look as he makes his way to the living room, and sits on my couch while he smirks at me again.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I ask him.

"I see you fucking Carlos has made you less shy" Billy tells me with a stupid grin on his face.

"I haven't been fucking Carlos. Can you leave?" I say before questioning him.

"If you haven't been fucking Carlos then why are you wearing his clothes? You do know that Darren still cares about you?" Billy asks me which made me mentally sigh.

"I like wearing Carlos's clothes okay because they are baggy, also Darren doesn't give a shit about me. I want you to get out my house now" I tell Billy, he looks at me as he gets up before  walking out of the house. 

I sigh then sit down while starting to eat my bacon that I made, I finished eating so I  washed the dishes before drying them then putting them away, afterwards  I made myself a coffee while thinking about Carlos, and I decided to go to the clubhouse to speak to Winter you know Lucifer's old lady since Carlos said if I need to talk to someone I can talk to her. I went upstairs into my room where I got changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans along with  black/ white top with black heels, and I curled my hair before putting a little make-up on. I  went to Carlos clubhouse it's only a 30 minute walk from my house, I walked into the clubhouse where I noticed that there are girls walking about with no clothes on or they had clothes on but barely covered anything, and I was looking around the place when a guy with a waistcoat on came up to me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me with a bit of attitude.

"Carlos said I could come here to speak to Winter" I tell him nervously.

"WINTER!"  the guy shouts.

I was still looking around the place when a  girl in her 20's walked out of a room, made her way towards the guy, and I.

"What's up Hunt?" she asked him.

"Carlos sent her here to talk to you" Hunt tells Winter which made Winter look at me.

"Come with me sweetie" she tells me then walks away.

I follow her into a bedroom, she shuts the door before looking me up then down while I gave her a confused look, Winter gives me a friendly smile which a return, and she pulls me to the bed. We sit legs crossed in silence well that was until Winter bursts out laughing, I give her a what the fuck look.

"Sweetie you don't need to look so afraid since Carlos told me to look after you or I will end up in a ditch somewhere" Winter tells me casually which made me look at her with wide eyes since she acted like it's something that happens a lot. 

"Carlos told you about me?" I ask her confused.

"Honey, You're the only thing he talks about while he is in the clubhouse" Winter says with a smile on her face.

"I just need a few answers then I will leave you alone" I tell her which makes Winter nod at me.

"Why is the guy you with called Lucifer? What is an old lady?" I ask her while Winter smiles at me.

"An old lady is someone who is married to one of the MC members, Lucifer is called that name because when he is torturing/killing or killed someone he never shows any sign of remorse, and that's how he got the name Lucifer" Winter explains to me while I nod at her.

"You're married to Lucifer so that's why Carlos said your Lucifer's old lady" I say trying to get the whole old lady thing.

"Yep" Winter tells me while showing me her wedding ring.

I nod while staring at her ring since it's pretty the ring is gold with 'Mrs Lucifer Winter Cruz" engraved in the ring, my phone started to ring at the same time Winters started ringing which made me looked at her before at my phone, and I check the caller ID  which reads Carlos then I automatically smiled before answering it.

*Phone Call*

Carlos: "Hello Princess."

Me: "Hey Carlos."

Carlos: "Are you okay princess? You don't sound happy."

Me: "I'm fine in fact even better since I'm talking to you. Are you okay?"

Carlos: "I;m good princess. Do you miss me?"

Me: "That's good, yeah I miss you. I made extra bacon this morning because I thought you were still in bed even though I knew you weren't in bed...Wait do you miss me?"

Carlos: "Yeah. I know what you mean I made a cup of coffee for you earlier,  Lucifer told me that none of the guys drink black coffee, and I told them it's for you they laughed because you aren't here. Yeah princess I miss you, I can't wait to come back home because then I can give you loads of cuddles along with loads of kisses."

Me: "Carlos...One of the Dark Souls came over today."

Carlos: "WHAT!? WHO!? WHY!?"

Me: "Carlos stop shouting. Billy he just said I have become less shy since you, and I have been fucking. He also told me that Darren still cares about me."

Carlos: "Okay. We haven't been fucking as long as you the truth don't listen to other people, what did you say when he told you that Darren still cares about you?"

Me: "Yeah exactly...I told him Darren doesn't give a shit about me."

Carlos: "I need to go now princess but we will talk soon *sighs*"

Me:" Oh okay....Talk later."

We hung up, Winter is saying bye to Lucifer she's nearly crying which made me feel bad for her, I go through my Facebook Newsfeed while Winter hugs me as she is crying also  her phone is on the bed flung over on the other side since she got angry that Lucifer had to go.