Chapter 55

Carlos's POV

I sat listening to Amy as she told me what it was like for her to be kidnapped, I can't believe she didn't think she was brave, and I know that she got a bed along with other stuff but that's only because of her brother ordered them to do that because no one else does that for anyone they kidnap. I thought to myself does she even know that Harry was the one that got her parents killed sure Amy knows that he's the reason why she was able to escape so easily, I stopped thinking about it so I can start packing some clothes for a week away, and I'm taking Amy to Hawaii since it's really pretty there. I just hope she like's it since I don't know how to be romantic or any of that shit because I just used to fuck club sluts, and I used to have girlfriends but it would only last a week. I went downstairs so I can put my suitcase in the car, I was walking back into the house while Amy was walking out, and we kind of walked into each other. 

"Princess you need to watch where you are going" I say teasing her a little. 

"It was your fault" Amy tells me with a little smirk. 

"I definitely think it was your's princess" I say while laughing. 

"It was yours" Amy says while sticking her tongue out at me. 

"Princess put that tongue away before I put it to good use" I warn her with a serious look. 

Amy gave me a confused look but put her tongue back in her mouth, went to put her suitcase in the car, and I grabbed my leather jacket before getting into the car. I started the car once Amy was in the car, I began the drive to the airport while Amy put her music on connecting it to the car's Bluetooth, and she was going through her songs until she found one. I looked at her with a caring look, Amy blushed at me while I put my hand on her bare thigh since she was wearing a pair of shorts that just covered her ass, and then I looked at Amy who was leaning against the car window closing her eyes. 

"Princess go to sleep since we will be over 2 hours before we arrive to where we need to go" I tell her with a smile. 

Amy nods at me as she closed her eyes again, I was listen to the music she had put on while driving, and I started to get hungry so I decided to pull into McDonald's drive through. I got myself as well as Amy a big mac meal with drinks of Cola, I paid for the food as well as the drinks, and I woke Amy up she looked adorable while she was just waking up. 

"Are we here?" Amy asked me while looking out of the window. 

"No not yet. I got you food" I tell her while giving her the food. 

"Thank you" Amy says while taking a drink. 

"No problem princess" I say as I watch her.