Chapter 49

Carlos's POV

I'm currently laying in bed trying to get to sleep but I can't since all I keep thinking about is how sad Amy was on the phone, I look at the time on my phone, and the time read 12 am I let out a small sigh because I need to  get up in 5 hours. I got out of bed put on a pair of sweats before walking through to Lazer's room, I walked into his room he was fucking some club slut but I cleared my throat which made Lazer look at me with a questioning look, and pushed the slut off him. The slut looked at me then to Lazer but he just ignored her look, and then the slut smiled at me. 

"Are you wanting to join in?" she asked trying to act sexy but actually looked like she she was having a stroke. 

"No I don't want to join in because one I have a girl, and second I don't want to catch anything" I tell her while smirking, and she glared at me. 

"What are you doing in my room?" Lazer asked me. 

"Do you have any weed? I haven't got any left" I question him, and tell him at the same time. 

"It's in the front bit of my bag just take it out, and give me the rest back tomorrow" Lazer tells me, and I nod at him. 

I walked over to his bag took the weed out then walked out of his room, I went into my room took my sweats off before getting into bed, and rolled my blunt. I had finished smoking my blunt, I'm starting to get tired so I rolled over on the bed then closed my eyes, and let sleep take over my body. I was woken up with my alarm going off so I got up, turned my alarm off before going for a shower, and I did my daily routine. I got dressed into a pair of jeans with a black top with my club patch on it, then grabbed the bag of weed that Lazer let me have, and went down to the bar to meet up with my club. There were already a few club members downstairs we are just waiting on the others to hurry up, and then we can get going to a meeting. 

We are currently on our way back from our meeting with the 'Damaged MC', we walk into the hotel then went to our rooms then started to get our stuff, and went to the reception desk to pay for the rooms that we stayed in. We then got on our bikes then made our way to the 'Black Hearts MC' since they are the one's that want Amy, and the 'Damaged MC ' have agreed to help us to get rid of the 'Black Hearts MC'  so we will be meeting them in a couple of hours. 

"You okay Carlos?" Harry questioned me, and I nod at him. 

"Yeah I'm good" I tell him, and Harry nods at me. 

I decided to text Amy since I want to make sure she's okay, and that Darren hasn't said anything else to her. 

*Text Messages*

To Amy

"Hey babe I just wanted to make sure that you're okay since you were sad last night, also wanted to know if Darren has tried to talk to you again, and I love you princess."

I sent that message then got on my bike before we all began to ride to the 'Black Hearts' clubhouse, I smiled when I thought about Amy come to think about it I have been thinking about her a lot more lately since I've left, and I am happy that Lucifer said that he will look after her while I'm gone because he always keeps to his words also I don't need to worry as much since someone I trust is with her rather than her being by herself.