Chapter 71

*Time skip 5 days*

I have spent the last 5 days in the house since I have no reason to go anywhere, I have been ignoring Winters calls since she's the reason why Carlos is in prison, and I have a visiting order to see Carlos today which makes me happy. I'm currently putting my make-up on since I am already dressed, Lazer is taking me to the prison to see Carlos since I am too lazy to get 3 buses, and today will be the first time I have seen any of the club members since the court trail. I have finished doing my make-up so now I'm going downstairs to feed Lucky before I need to go, Lucky gets hyper when he sees me walking into the living room, and starts barking when the front door opens. 

"I hope you don't mind me just walking in" Winter says as she walks into my living room. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell at her but she stands in the living room while looking at me with a stupid look on her face. 

"What have I done?" Winter asks playing innocent. 

"You're the reason Carlos is in prison, and I swear if you don't leave right now I'm going to drag you out by your fake ass hair" I tell her while trying to keep myself calm. 

"Fine, I will see you around" Winter says before walking out of the front door. 

I looked at Lucky while sighing out loud, I give Lucky his food along with fresh water before texting Lazer letting him know that I am ready to leave, and I look at myself in the mirror making sure that I look okay. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a blue top that shows a little cleavage, and to top the look off I am wearing a pair of black heels. I brushed my hair again to make sure that it's sitting okay when I get a message from Lazer telling me that he's outside waiting on me, I quickly pet lucky before leaving him alone, and I make my way to the car that Lazer is waiting for me in. 

"How have you been?" Lazer asked me while looking at the road. 

"I'm good, how have you been?" I tell him, and question him. 

"Yeah I am good, so are the rest of the guys" Lazer tells me, and I nod at him. 

"I miss seeing Carlos" I say quietly.

"I know it's not the same without him in the club" Lazer states while smiling at me. 

"Winter came over before I left " I tell Lazer, and he gives me a weird look. 

"What did she want?" Lazer questions me. 

"I don't know when she came in I told her to get out, and she left" I say to him. 

"Okay" Lazer says while looking back at the road. 

We finally arrive at the prison after finding a parking space we walked into the prison doors, an officer is standing there with a metal detector in their hands, and then search us making sure that we don't have any contraband hidden anywhere on us. We are cleared then we walk into a room where other inmates are sitting with their families, I look around to see Carlos but I couldn't see him, and I looked at Lazer with a confused look but Lazer pointed to Carlos who is walking out from a door. We made our way to a table where Carlos is sitting at, I can feel people looking at me which makes me feel nervous but I just act like it doesn't bother me, and when we sit down next to Carlos I notice that he has a black eye as well as a cut along his forehead.  

"Princess how are you?" Carlos questions me while looking at me. 

"I'm good. How have you been? What happened to your head?" I tell him, and question at the same time. 

"I'm good too princess, I'm happy that your doing good, and I just got in a little fight nothing to worry about" Carlos says to me while wrapping his arm around me. 

"How can I not worry about you?" I ask him while looking at him with a serious face. 

"Princess I'm fine, I can deal with stupid people. That's how you can stop worrying about me" Carlos tells me while kissing my head. 

"The club is doing really well" Lazer says while smirking at Carlos. 

"Yeah I know it is" Carlos replies back to Lazer. 

"I love the princess belly bar" I tell Carlos while putting my head on his shoulder. 

"I knew you would that's why I bought you it" Carlos says to me.

"Carlos I miss you" I tell him while looking away from him because I feel like I'm going to cry. 

"Princess I miss you too. I also love you" Carlos states to me, and I smile at him. 

"I love you too" I tell him before kissing him. 

"Enough PDA" Lazer says which makes Carlos roll his eyes. 

"What have you been up to princess?" Carlos questions me. 

"I have spent the last 5 days in the house with Lucky" I answer his question. 

"Amy your supposed to be living your live not spending everyday in the house" Carlos says while looking at me with a serious look. 

"I like being in the house because it reminds me of you, and I even wear your tops to bed just because they smell like you" I tell Carlos, and he just smiles at me. 

"Princess promise me your going to start doing normal stuff instead of spending everyday in the house" Carlos says with a smirk on his face. 

"I can't promise but I will try" I tell him trying to compromise with him. 

"Okay. I will accept that as an answer" Carlos says with a chuckle. 

"Times up!" yells an officer.

"What? I don't want to leave" I tell Carlos, and he smiles at me with a sad look in his eyes. 

"I know Amy I don't want you to leave either but you need to" Carlos says while clenching his fists. 

"Come on Amy" Lazer says as he stands up, and I nod at him. 

"I love you Carlos" I tell him as I kiss him one last time. 

"I love you too Princess" Carlos says as he walks back through the door he came through.