Chapter 19

Carlos POV

I decided to go to my house after leaving Amy's house, I was walking out her front garden when one of the Dark souls guys glared at me which made me smirked at him in return, and then walked down the street. I got into the clubhouse which took about a 30 minutes to get there from my house anyway I walked into the clubhouse where most of my guys where drinking, dancing with the sluts but I looked around for my vice president, and when I see him I walked over to where he is before starting to speak to him about some stuff.

"How is Amy? I mean she must have been really upset for you just to walk away from a meeting, you left me to deal with everything last night" Ronny asked then says.

"Amy is good, I'm going to check on her soon at work. If you're complaining about me leaving you to deal with shit when I have other stuff to do then I will find someone else for vice president got it" I tell Ronny with a little threat as well.

"Okay, no you don't need to find someone else. I dealt with it didn't I?  I'm just saying you left for some girl that was upset, for  all you know it was probably because she was sleeping with the Dark Souls until they got fed up with her" Ronny said which pissed me off.

"YOU THINK SHE'S A SLUT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHY SHE WAS UPSET OR ANYTHING ABOUT HER!"  I shouted at Ronny.

"YEAH...I  DON'T THINK SHE IS BECAUSE I KNOW SHE IS JUST BY LOOKING AT HER,  YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER EITHER!"  Ronny shouted back at me.

"I know more about her than you do because you are never here, if you were here more often then you would know like everyone fucking else why she was upset" I say to him in calm voice before  punching him then he fell on the ground.

"That's what you get for calling her a slut" I tell him as I walk out of the clubhouse.

I made my way to the cafe that Amy works in, I was walking into the cafe as she was walking out  which made us sort of bang into each other, I smiled at her as she gave me a confused look, and hugged me which made me wrap my arms around her returning the hug.

"You okay princess?" I asked her while looking at her.

"Yeah I 'm okay. I just wanted a hug" she tells me in a soft voice which makes me chuckle a bit.

We started to walk to Amy's house, we were about to walk into the house when we heard people talking, and laughing.

"Did you see her face when you brought up the fact that we seen Carlos in her house?" someone said.

I looked at Amy, gave her a confused look which Amy in returned a fake smile then I mentally sighed but also upset that she never mentioned the fact that the Dark Souls were at her work. 

"How about when Darren brought up the fact Harry doesn't want a slut of a sister in front of her boss" another voice said while everyone laughed.

Amy walked into the house, I followed her in the house then she went upstairs but I decided to go into the kitchen to make hot chocolate, I made the hot chocolate also put whipped cream along with mini marshmallows in Amy's hot chocolate, and I walked upstairs before knocking on Amy's door then waited for answer. Amy opened her bedroom door in her pjs, she had her hair in a messy bun, and she looks really cute I gave her a small smile.

"I made hot chocolate" I tell her while giving her the hot chocolate.

"Thank you.... You can come in my room you know" Amy tells me while sounding really nervous, I walk into her room.

I sit on her bed next to her then place my hot chocolate on the bedside table, I pull her onto my lap before wrapping my arms around her gently, and I nuzzle my head into her neck which made her giggle. I moved my head away from her neck then kissed her on the head, Amy unwraps my arms from her which makes me frown slightly then she moves to get a drink of her hot chocolate, and then she puts her hot chocolate down before laying down on her bed. 

I wipe the top of her lip to get the wiped cream off before I lick it off my thumb, then lay down next to her so we are currently laying in her bed while I had my arms around her holding her while she starts to close her eyes, and then she keeps opening them.

"Go to sleep. I will hold you until you wake up, I am not going anywhere" I tell her with a smile which makes her nod.

I kiss her head as I  pull her body against mine, I close my eyes letting sleep take over my body.