Chapter 48

It's 9 pm Lucifer is leaving to go back to the clubhouse, we have been practicing my Spanish nearly all day, and I think I'm okay at speaking Spanish so far since Lucifer thought it was easier for me to start off learning how to say hello along with saying bye. Lucifer would say a word in Spanish then get me to repeat it after him, Lucifer had his bike key in his hand while he was putting on his leather jacket on, and he turned to me then smiled at me. 

"Tomorrow when I come back we will start trying to get you to talk in a sentence only in Spanish" Lucifer tells me, and I gave him a wide eyed look which he found funny. 

"I was only joking but maybe in a couple of days we should try to see how you do with talking in Spanish" Lucifer says with a smile, and I nod at him. 

"Okay I guess maybe it's worth a try in a couple of days, also thank you for teaching me how to speak Spanish" I say/tell him with a smile. 

"You're welcome, don't forget Carlos is going to call you tonight" Lucifer says as he walks out of the front door. 

I get up off the couch before going upstairs to run myself a bath, I put a bath bomb in the bath which makes the water look really pretty, and I was getting undressed when my phone rang. I picked it up from the side of the bath, and looked at the caller ID it's Carlos so I answered it. 

*Phone Call*

Carlos- "Hello princess."

Me- "Hello Carlos, how was your day?" 

Carlos- " *Sighs* My day was fine Princess."

Me- "Why did you just sigh? Are you tired? If you're tired you should go to sleep."

Carlos- "I'm just a little stressed, I am tired but I want to talk to you princess. I will sleep after we have spoken." 

Me-"Okay. Why are you stressed?"

Carlos- "I want to be with you but I can't be."

Me- "Oh that's sweet. I want to be with you too, please don't stress yourself out."

Carlos- *Chuckles* I won't stress myself out princess."

Me- "Good." 

Carlos- "Lucifer told me Darren was bothering you today."

Me- "Yeah he came over wanting to talk to you.."

Carlos- "Yeah Lucifer told me why he came over, Lucifer also told me that Darren accused you of sleeping with Lucifer."

Me- "Yeah he did but I pr..."

Carlos- "Amy you don't to tell me that you never slept with him because I know you wouldn't."

Me- "Yep. Carlos when are you coming back?" 

Carlos- "I will be back in 4 maybe 5 weeks."

Me- "*Sigh* That's along time." 

Carlos- "I know it is... Amy I love you."

Me- "You're going to sleep now? I love you too."

Carlos- "Yeah I'm but I will call you tomorrow."

Me- "Okay. Goodnight."

Carlos- "Amy don't be sad, goodnight."

We hung up I got in my bath, put my music on yeah I'm sad that I am not going to see Carlos for 4 maybe 5 weeks, and I know we talk on the phone but it's not the same as talking to him in person because I can't cuddle or kiss him then I close my eyes so I can just try to relax in my bath.