Chapter 37

It's going on 5pm, Carlos is waiting on me to get changed so we can go to the clubhouse, and I am just wearing a top with skinny jeans, and a pair of trainers. I went downstairs, Carlos was in the living room so I walked into the living room, and Carlos noticed me. 

"Are you ready to go?" he asked me while checking me out.

"Yeah" I tell him while nodding my head.

Carlos, and I walked out of the house, I was locking the front door when Carlos grabbed my ass, and I smiled slightly then locked the front door. Carlos grabbed my hand as we walked to the clubhouse, I gave him a weird look but he just smiled at me, we got to the clubhouse, the music was blasting out of the place, we walked in there was girls dancing, girls walking about with no clothes on, and some of the guys were drinking, taking drugs, and having sex with some of the girls. I gave Carlos a confused look, he smiled at me then we walked over to the bar, we got beers, and then we started dancing. 

Carlos started grinding on my ass, his hands wondered all over my body then he moved my hair to the other side because he started kissing up, and down my neck then he slightly bit my neck which made me moan. I felt Carlos smirk against my neck, he turned me around so I was facing him Carlos smiled at me before kissing me roughly, and then started to grinding against me. I started to grind back, Carlos pulled away from the kiss then he gave me a shocked look before smirking at me, he kissed me gently then he put is hands on my ass before lifting me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Carlos started walking somewhere, since I am facing him I can't see where we are going but 2 seconds later Carlos puts me down on a couch, we are in a quieter room, and Carlos sits next to me. We both sat in silence for about 5 minutes, we were both looking at each other, and Carlos smiled at me before hugging me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him while looking at him.

"I'm fine princess. You okay?" Carlos says, and then questions me.

"Okay, yeah I am good" I replied back with a smile.

Carlos was about to speak when one of his guys came in, told Carlos that 2 of the Dark Souls MC members are here, Carlos nods at the guy then the guy walked out, and I gave Carlos a worried look. Carlos just smiled at me he didn't look worried or stressed out, and he gave me a peck on the lips before getting up off the couch. I was getting up to follow him, Carlos shook his head at me, and gave me a stern look.

"Amy stay here I will be back in about 10 minutes" Carlos tells me.

"Why can't I come with you?" I asked him curiously.

"I don't want you around while I am dealing with other MC's okay" he tells me.

"I am going to be bored sitting here doing nothing though" I say while sighing.

"Do you want me to get Lucifer to keep you company while I am dealing with stuff?" Carlos asked me.

"Uh yeah sure" I tell him.

Carlos nods before walking out to deal with the Dark Souls MC members, I was going through my Instagram when the door opened I looked to see Lucifer, and he smiles at me. I return the smile, Lucifer sits on the couch across from me, and gave me a smirk.

"Carlos told me to come in here because you wanted to give me a lap dance" Lucifer tells me, and I gave him a shocked look.

"What? Why did he tell you that?" I ask Lucifer confused and shocked.

"You don't want to give me a lap dance? I promise I don't bite unless you want me to" Lucifer said, and then burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny?" I asked him really confused.

"Amy you should have seen your face, I was joking Carlos told me to keep you company until he comes back, and If you did give me a lap dance Carlos would kill me then you" Lucifer says while laughing.

"Okay but it's not funny I really thought Carlos told you that" I tell him kind of mad. 

"Oh come on Amy I was only having a laugh" He tells me while giving me an apologetic look. 

Lucifer I were talking about random stuff when Carlos walks in, he looks beyond pissed I gave him a worried look, and then looked at Lucifer with a confused look. Lucifer shrugged his shoulders, then looked at Carlos with a raised eyebrow, and Carlos shook his head. Lucifer nods at him, got off the couch then patted Carlos on the shoulder before walking out, and Carlos sat next to me on the couch. I looked at him, then laid down on the couch with my head laying on Carlos's chest, and Carlos smiled at me. Carlos kissed the top of my head while he ran his fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes enjoying the moment then Carlos said something in Spanish.

"Nadie te hará daño princesa" Carlos says while tracing patterns on my arm. 

(Nadie te hará daño princesa means no one will hurt you princess)