Chapter 61

Winter's POV

I have been stuck in the clubhouse ever since Lucifer found out where I was, it is very boring sitting in the clubhouse doing nothing if I wasn't pregnant then I could fuck some of the guys, and since I'm pregnant I can't do that because Lucifer doesn't want any of the guys fucking me while I'm pregnant with his child even though it's my child as well. I say I don't want the child even though I do because I think it will be easier for me to let go of the baby once it's born, I hate the fact that I want this baby but I can't keep it since I cheated on Lucifer, and the club rules are that if one of the old ladies have a child their dad gets to keep the child it doesn't matter how the relationship ended.

I sighed out loud as I make my way to the bar where one of my friend's are she is a club slut as well, I sat down next to her while rubbing my stomach because this baby is kicking the fuck out of me, and Amber smiled at me but I could also see the sympathy look in her eyes. 

"I don't need that look" I tell her with a small smile. 

"Sorry. I know you've always wanted a baby but now that you have one you need to give it up" Amber says, and then states. 

"I would rather kill this baby than give it to Lucifer" I say while looking at my stomach. 

"You do know Lucifer is dead right?" Amber tells me, and I give her a shocked look. 

"What? When? Who?" I question her while smiling like an maniac. 

"Lucifer died, some point last night Harry told me this morning since we fucked last night, and Carlos killed Lucifer after torturing him to prove a point that no one should try anything with Amy" Amber tells me, and took a drink of vodka.

"I can keep this child" I say while feeling happy that I can have my baby to myself instead of Lucifer keeping it. 

"I wouldn't say that after all you did try, and kill your baby while Lucifer was with Amy" A voice we all too well said, and I mentally sighed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T KEEP MY CHILD, AND I ONLY DID THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT LUCIFER RAISING MY CHILD WITHOUT ME!" I yell at Carlos who is standing there looking pissed off. 

  "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR'E SHOUTING AT?" Carlos shouts at me which makes me even more pissed. 

"This baby is mine. I'm keeping it" I tell Carlos. 

"I don't give a fuck if the baby's yours, too bad for you that Lucifer made a contract with Don, and Kate" Carlos says which makes me confused, and Carlos smirked me when he seen me looking confused. 

"Oh Lucifer never told you?" Carlos questions me with a smirk playing on his lips. 

"Cut the bullshit, tell me what this contract" I say while getting beyond pissed. 

"Lucifer told Don that if anything happens to him then Kate, and Don can have your baby. Don wanted it to be legal so he got a contract that they all signed" Carlos tells while laughing his head off. 

"I NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING SO IT WON'T COUNT, AND IF I GET A LAWYER THEN I CAN PROVE TO YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT LUCIFER SIGNED IT BECAUSE IT NEEDS BOTH PARENT'S SIGNATURES NOT JUST ONE!" I shout at Carlos while smirking back at him. 

"You can get a lawyer all you like but it won't make a difference since Lucifer signed the documents encase you've forgotten your not an old lady anymore so no one will care if you signed it or not" Carlos tells me in a calm voice, and I know he's right there is no point in arguing with him. 

I nod at Carlos before walking into the bedroom I have been sleeping in since I have been staying at in the clubhouse, I sat on the bed when I started to get cramp which is really sore so I went into the bathroom to run myself a bath because that's what I usually do when I get these cramping pains, and the cramp kept getting worse so I screamed out in pain. Amber came into the bathroom to see me holding onto the edge of the bath with one of my hands while holding my stomach with my other, was walking over too me when my waters burst I gave her a scared look, and Amber ran out of the bathroom before coming back with some of the club members.