Chapter 10

I sat on the couch thinking about what Carlos was saying about how Darren's MC is called Dark Souls for a reason, I'm still worried about Darren then I decided to message Darren on messenger so I went on my phone, and went on the messenger app.

*Messages*

To Darren

"Hey, are you okay from whatever happened last night?"

From Darren
"I am fine. I will explain in a minute."

To  Darren
"Okay."

He never even read it or even messaged me back which made me even more worried, I have my earphones in since I'm trying my best not to worry about Darren but I can't help it, my subconscious is telling that he doesn't care about me if he can't even be bothered to text me back, and I should forget about him. I closed my eyes before I let out a long sigh before going to sleep, when I woke up I decided to run myself a bath, and I put in a galaxy bath bomb then got in the tub. 

I got out of the bath before I put clothes on which is a red tank top, black leggings, and black heels to top the outfit off. I curled my hair then went outside to make my way to the cafe that I start working for today, when I got into the cafe it was busy then I went through the back so I can put my waitress apron on before going over to the costumes, and took their orders.

I was walking back from the cafe at 10 pm, I was nearly home when Coco seen me I smiled at him.

"Hey" I say to him.

"Oh that's just Amy" Coco says that's when I  notice that he's on the phone.

"She's so annoying" the voice at the other end of the phone said, it sounded like Darren but he wouldn't say that right.

"Yeah I know, Darren but she doesn't seem to know that bro" Coco said to Darren while looking at me with a blank look.

I walked away from Coco, wow I feel like crying seriously what have I done to make them act so cold towards me, I went in the house before went upstairs where I walked into my bathroom then picked up my razor then took it apart. I looked at the razor for a couple of seconds, then thought to myself am I really going to do this but again what is one, two or three more cuts going to be compared to the rest of them, and before I know it I had done 4 cuts. I put the razor in a bag under the sink then rinsed my cuts under the tap, and then put savlon cream on them so that they don't get infected. 

I went downstairs to make pancakes, when they were ready I went up to my room where I watched the Janoskians on YouTube, I sat in my room for the rest of the night binged watched The Janoskains also listen to 'Black Veil Brides', 'Falling In Reverse', ' Andy Black', 'Ronnie Radke', and 'Marilyn Manson'.  I looked at the time it's going on 3 in the morning, I decided to get some sleep since I am working again tomorrow, and I put my phone on charge then roll over to fall asleep.