Chapter 63

I woke up because my phone is ringing, I took my phone off of the bedside table then just as I was about to answer it the phone stopped ringing, and I put the phone back on the bedside table then was about to lay back down when someone knocked on my front door. I mentally sighed when getting out of bed before making my way downstairs, opened the front door to see Winter standing there looking pissed off which made me look at her with a confused expression on my face, and Winter looked at me then to her phone. 

"What are you doing here so early?" I questioned Winter before yawning. 

"Amy it's 12 pm. I said last night that I was coming over today" Winter tells me while looking at me with an unsure look. 

"Yeah I know you were coming over today. I just thought it was still early since you woke me up" I say to her while opening the door wider to let her in. 

"Okay. Sorry for waking you up" Winter says while coming into the house. 

I closed the front door before Winter, and I made our way into the living room. I sat on the couch while Winter sat on the chair she was looking around the place even though it's still the same way it looks when she last came here, I stood up to go into the kitchen to make a coffee while Winter just studied the living room, and when I had made my coffee I went back into the living room to see Winter looking at the floor with a tears in her eyes. 

"Everything is going to get better" I say to Winter as I place my cup down. 

"You don't know that. I'm trying to forget about her but I can't" Winter says but nearly shouting. 

"I'm trying to be your friend here. I don't know what to say since I haven't been in your situation before" I tell her with a soft look. 

"I know you are, I'm sorry for snapping at you, and I know you haven't been in my situation before nor do you want to be" Winter tells me with a hurt look in her eyes. 

"Why weren't you in bed?" Carlos asks me before even coming into the living room.

"I didn't know you were up. Winter is here" I say to Carlos while he walks into the living room. 

Carlos looks at me then to Winter, he looks pissed once he sees her here I guess he hasn't forgiven her for trying to break us up, and I give Carlos a warning look but he just rolls his eyes at me with a smirk playing on his lips. I mentally sigh before taking a drink of my coffee, Carlos sits down next to me while glaring at Winter who is looking everywhere in the room but at Carlos, and I nudge him with my elbow for him to stop glaring at Winter.

"What have you two been talking about?" Carlos questions me. 

"We have been talking about how Winter is missing Scarlet" I tell him, and Carlos gave me a questioning look. 

"Who is Scarlet?" Carlos questions me. 

"Scarlet is my baby that Kate, and Don is raising" Winter says answering Carlos's question.    

"I think you've got it wrong her name isn't Scarlet it's Rose. She isn't your baby she belongs to Kate, and Don even if Lucifer never signed anything you still wouldn't get her since you tried to kill Rose while she was inside of you" Carlos tells Winter with a serious look. 

"YOU CAN'T DECIDE WHO MY BABY BELONGS TO OR WHAT HER NAME IS. I ONLY TRIED TO KILL HER ONCE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT LUCIFER TO HAVE HER!" Winter yells at Carlos. 

"I would help you get your baby back but considering the fact you tried to break Amy, and I up there's no way I would help you. Kate, and Don are great parents to Rose" Carlos says to winter with a grin. 

"I..." Winter was going to speak but decided not too. 

I gave Winter a confused look as she got up from the chair, made her way to the front door then walked out of the house, and I sighed out loud as Carlos started laughing. I glared at him which made him give me a confused look, he put his hand on my thigh but I moved his hand off of me before walking upstairs, and I'm only pissed at Carlos because he was being a dick to Winter sure she tried to break us up but she failed but that doesn't give Carlos the right to not help Winter get her baby back. 

I went on my laptop then went on YouTube, put music on I'm currently listen to 'Nightcore - Insanity' while cleaning my room, I decided to move everything in my bedroom about since I'm bored of it being the same everyday, and I was moving my dressing table when Carlos walks in then sits on the bed. 

"Why are you pissed at me?" Carlos questions me while looking around the room. 

"You aren't seriously asking me that" I say to him while laughing. 

"YES I'M FUCKING SERIOUSLY ASKING WHY YOU'RE PISSED AT ME!" Carlos shouts at me, and I looked at him. 

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SHOUTING AT ME. I'M PISSED BECAUSE YOU CAN GIVE WINTER THE ONE THING SHE WANTS BUT YOU WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO BREAK US UP, AND THE KEY WORD IS TRIED!" I shout back at Carlos, and he looks pissed now. 

"I can shout at you if I want too. You're pissed at me because I refuse to help someone who tried to break us up, and I don't fucking care if the key word is tried because what if she did?" Carlos says in a calm voice, and I shake my head at him. 

"What's the point in thinking what if?" I question Carlos.

"There is no point but I'm just trying to say that I don't want to help someone who tries to wreck other people's relationship" Carlos tells me while sighing. 

"I understand that Carlos but you can't punish her by taking the only thing she has left in the world" I say to him with a small smile. 

"Amy I will think about helping her get her baby back but I'm not saying I'm definitely doing it" Carlos tells me while smiling back at me. 

"Thank you for considering doing it" I say while moving my dressing table to the other side of my room. 

"Why are you moving everything about?" Carlos asked me. 

"I wanted something different rather walking into the same old room again" I tell him, and Carlos nods at me. 

"Do you want me to help you?" Carlos questions me, and I nod at him. 

We spent a couple of hours moving everything in our room about, now we are sitting downstairs on the couch watching Netflix but Carlos is texting someone because he's tapping on his phone screen furiously, and I gave him a questioning look which makes Carlos give me a smile. 

"I'm going to the clubhouse. Do you want to come with me?" Carlos asks me while getting off the couch. 

"Sure" I say while getting off the couch as well.