Chapter 26

Amy is still sleeping even though she will need to wake up for work in 30 minutes, I have been awake all night just watching her sleep, I am not a creep but I couldn't sleep so I just watched her sleep instead, and when Amy is asleep she looks peaceful. I started playing with the end of her hair then she started to stir in her sleep, I got my packet of fags from the bedside table before taken one out then lit it, I was nearly finished smoking when  Amy woke up, and she got out of bed before running to the bathroom. I followed her, I got into the bathroom she was being sick so I walked over to her then held her hair back for her, once she was done she smiled at me, and I handed her a toothbrush. Amy took the toothbrush off me before she started doing her teeth, she finished then went to the closet, and took out her work clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, she gave me a confused look.

"I'm going to get ready for work what else would I be doing?" she tells then questions me.

"You aren't going to work your ill" I say to her, which makes her raise her eyebrow at me.

"You can't tell me what to do, I need to pay rent as well as food along with other stuff that I need to survive" Amy tells me like I am stupid, I fold my arms across my chest then gave her a really look.

"You aren't going to work when your ill. I live here too so I will pay for rent, and food" I tell her.

Amy sighs because she knows that I'm not going to let her go to work, no I am not being controlling she's not well, and I want to make sure that she gets better before she goes to work. Amy get's back into bed, I go downstairs into the kitchen then make her some tomato soup before going back upstairs, and I notice Amy is laying on the bed while looking at her phone. I walk over with the bowl of soup,  give it to her which makes Amy give me a confused look before she smiles at me.

"I appreciate the fact that you made soup for me but it's only 6:30 in the morning" She tells me with a small smile.

"I want you to get better, I need to go club stuff so please eat your soup" I tell her while kissing her cheek.