Chapter 28

Carlos POV 

I wasn't trying to be a dick when I saying to Amy about me providing for her, I just want to look after her but now that I feel bad that I even mentioned it, and I was going to apologize to her well that was until she walked out of the house which made me sigh out loud then I got a text from one of my club members telling me that 'Black Hearts' which is an other biker club is wanting me to have a meeting with me along with my guys. I walked out the front door, was walking towards my bike when one of the Dark Souls MC shouted me which made me turn around to face the person, I realized that it's the same guy that was asking to join my club, the guy came over to me but I stood facing the guy with my arms folded against my chest while giving him a bored look. 

"Have you thought about me becoming part of your MC yet?" The guy asked me.

"I told you it's not happening because you are willing to betray your brothers. I don't want someone like that in my club" I tell the guy which made the guy sigh before walking away because one of the Dark Souls shouted him.

I got on my bike before making my way to my club house, I got into the meeting room to see that everyone one of my guys are already here, and I sat down at the top of the table while looking at all the guys. 

"What are we going to do about the Black Hearts MC?" Dominic asked me which made me mentally sigh.

"We are going up state to see what they want, also hopefully no one dies this time" I say while looking at  Lucifer, and he gives me a smug look.

"Carlos, I wasn't just going to sit back and let them get away with what they did" Lucifer tells me while getting angry, and I nod at him.

"We will be leaving in a couple of hours since it will take at least 2 days to get to the Black Hearts club house" I tell the guys before walking out of the meeting room. 

I walked over to the bar where I took a shot of tequila, I was taking my second shot when Kurt one of my prospects came over to me, and I took a glass from behind the bar then poured him a shot. He took it then went off with some club slut into one of the bedrooms, I decided to go back to Amy's since there isn't anything in here that's needing dealt with, and when I got in the house I went for a shower before getting dried. 

I put a pair of black jeans along with a white top, black trainers then put my waistcoat with my patches on it, I went for a ride on my bike but stopped near a field which is where I thought about a picnic date since that way I  can apologise for being a dick to Amy this morning, I decided to call Kurt to help me with the set up for the picnic since I am not a romantic type guy, and I have never apologized to anyone before apart from the guys in the club but even at that you just buy them a drink then everything is forgotten. 

After a few hours  I had the picnic set up with help from Kurt, I went back to Amy's wrote her a note before going downstairs to get a beer while sitting on the couch just thinking if it's a good idea for Lucifer to come with us to see that Black Hearts MC because of what happened last time we went to see them, and as that thought crossed my mind I got a message from Lucifer so I opened the message. 

*Text Messages*

From Lucifer

"Carlos you need to come down to the suppliers right now!"

To Lucifer

"Okay. I am on my way."

I get on my bike before driving to the place were I usually get my supplies from, I walk into the building which really stinks, I walk into the room where I get my drugs usually but  instead of my drugs there are eight dead bodies with no drugs in sight. I looked at Lucifer then at Dominic since they are the only two people out of the club that are here.