Chapter 6

I woke up at 10 am, got out of bed before going into the bathroom where I did my daily routine after I was done in the bathroom I started heading downstairs when I noticed my front door was opened a bit which made me confused since I'm positive that I looked the door last night, I  walked over to the front door before shutting it, and I walked into the living room to see Coco as well as a couple of other guys from last night in my house. They were drinking coffee while eating my food, and having a laugh while I thought how the hell did they get into my house.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask no one in particular with a bit of attitude.

"Well someone isn't a morning person, we were hungry but there is nothing in ours so we came here" one of the guys spoke, I think his name is Lazer but I don't know why people call him that.

"How would you like it if I just walked into your place, then just helped myself to your stuff?" I answer him back with a question.

"We wouldn't mind it, in fact you should come over for dinner tonight" Coco says to me with a serious look on his face.

"Ugh. I will come over for dinner but next time just knock on the door instead of just walking in" I say to them all. 

"We will think about it, also do you want me to make you a coffee?" Coco asks me.

"No it's fine I will do it myself, thanks for asking though" I tell him.

I made my way to the kitchen before I put the kettle on, then started frying some bacon when the bacon was cooked I put it on a plate, and went through the to the living room while noting that Kurt is looking at me.

"Where is our bacon?" He asked me while looking at the guys before back at me.

"You guys have already ate so no more food" I tell him with a glare.

"Well we are still hungry so we want food, go make us some bacon" Kurt tells me with a serious look.

"No, who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that in my own house?" I say then question him at the same time.

"BITCH WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT?  YOU'RE LUCKY THAT WE LIKE YOU OR ELSE YOU WOULD GET A BULLET THROUGH THAT PRETTY LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS FUCKING UNDERSTAND!"  Kurt shouts at me which makes me even more mad also I'm kind of shocked that he kinda threatened me.

"WHAT? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A MC THAT YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE? FUCK YOU IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!"  I yell at Kurt while  walking upstairs to my room.

When I got into my room I put my music up full bast before I sat on my bed eating also drinking my coffee, I finished eating so I got up off my bed to take my plate downstairs, when I got into the living room I noticed that the guys are gone, and I went into the kitchen before I washed then dried also put away the dishes. I went back upstairs into my room before I went for a shower, I got out the shower then went into my room after I walked into my room I went over to my wardrobe where I picked out a dress.

 I'm wearing a black maxi dress along with black heels, my hair is down curly, and I then put a little bit of make-up on which is foundation along with  mascara then put on lip gloss. I made my way downstairs before I walked out of my front door, then got into the taxi I had phoned while getting dressed, the taxi driver took me to the club when we arrived I paid the guy, and then walked into the club.