Chapter 51

Amy's POV

*Time Skip 2 weeks*

I woke up with my phone ringing so I took my phone off the bedside table, and looked at the caller ID it's Carlos. 

Carlos- "Hey, how are you?" 

Me- "Hey, I am good. How are you?" 

Carlos- "That's great princess, yeah I'm good."

Me- "I'm really excited that I get to see you in 3 weeks, you have been away forever, and I really miss you." 

Carlos- "Yeah I know I'm excited to see you as well but I'm not coming back in 3 weeks. I need to stay here for a few more weeks until we have finished with the club stuff, and I really miss you too princess."

Me- "Carlos this is becoming a joke you've been gone for weeks, every time you're supposed to be coming back you keep saying you need to stay away for longer."

Carlos- "AMY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY, I NEED TO DO THIS FOR THE CLUB BECAUSE IF WE EVER NEED ALLIANCES THEN OTHER CLUBS WILL HELP US OUT SINCE WE HELP THEM OUT, AND I MISS YOU I ALWAYS TELL YOU THAT!

Me- "I don't know what to say either but I feel like you don't even want to come back here or you don't even want to see me because if you did then you would've came home by now, and don't shout at me."

Carlos- "*Sighs* I need to go.."

Me- "Yeah I know club stuff."

I hung up after I said that, I know you're probably thinking I'm acting like a bitch or that I am being needy but I'm just pissed off because I really miss him but he doesn't care because he needs to think about the club. I looked at the time, it's 3 pm so I got out of bed then went into my bathroom to run myself a bath so I can relax, I can't stop thinking about Carlos shouting at me he's only shouted at me a couple of times before but I feel like he's getting fed up with me, and I can't help but think maybe he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I got undressed before getting into my bath, I put my music on while I laid in the water, and I'm currently listen to 'Falling in reverse- Alone' before getting washed. 

I got out the bath then got dried before putting my clothes on, I'm wearing a black back top with red skulls with roses on it, and black high waisted skinny jeans. I go to my dressing table so I can dry my hair, and do my make-up. I straighten my hair before I  do my make-up, I put on foundation, mascara, and then lipstick so I just keep my make-up light so I'm not wearing too much. I grab my phone then go downstairs I take my house key before walking out of the front door, I lock my front door before making my way to a nightclub it's 4:30 so the nightclubs should be open. 

When I arrived at the nightclub there was a line but it wasn't that long, I finally got into the club after waiting for 5 minutes, and I walked straight to the bar the bartender noticed me then walked over to me. 

"¿ Que puedo conseguirte¿" The bartender asked me.

"¿ Puedo obtener dos fotos de tequila¿" I asked the bar tender. 

The bar tender nods at me before walking to get my drinks, I feel pretty happy with myself for ordering 2 shots of tequila only speaking in Spanish, and I took my two shots before going to the dance floor. I started dancing by myself for a few minutes before I wanted another drink so I went back to the bar, and go myself vodka with red bull then I drank that before dancing again but this time a random guy started to dance with me. I'm not going to lie the guy is kind of cute but he isn't hot like Carlos, I mentally sighed while thinking to myself what am I doing this isn't me, and I stopped dancing with the guy then walked out of the nightclub to go home. 

I was going to unlock my front door when I noticed that it was already unlocked, I walked inside to see Lucifer sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand, and I looked at him confused then thought to myself why is he here? How could he get in? Lucifer just smile at me but his smiled scared me a little bit like there was a meaning behind his smile, and I gave him a fake smile back. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lucifer with an unsure look. 

"Carlos told me to come over to check on you" Lucifer tells me while drinking his beer. 

"How did you get in?" I question him with a wary look. 

"I took your key the other day, got a copy so that I can come in at anytime" Lucifer says with a smirk. 

"Do you mind if you leave. I'm kind of tired" I tell him while lying just wanting him out of my house. 

"Princess you look scared" Lucifer says, and I cringe at him. 

"Don't call me that ever" I tell him with a serious look, and Lucifer stands up then walks over to me. 

"Why is it only your Precious Carlos that gets to call you that?" Lucifer asks while wrapping his hand around my throat. 

"Yes Carlos is the only one that gets to call me princess...What the hell are you doing?" I state then questioned him while trying to get his hand off my throat. 

"It's pretty pathetic that you think he cares about you, he's probably fucking some slut as we speak, you know I could do anything I want with you, and Carlos wouldn't even care or even know" Lucifer says with a dark chuckle. 

"Why are you acting like this? Carlos does care abou.." I ask him but was cut off talking when Lucifer squeezed my throat. 

"I don't understand why you would fall in love with someone like Carlos he's a dick also he's weak, hell he even can't be bothered with you that's why he keeps saying he needs to extend his weeks away, and you don't deserve someone like that" Lucifer tells me while taking his hands off my throat. 

"I love Carlos because he's been there for me every time I need him, he is the only person who understands me, and he is the only guy has been truthful to me since I have got here" I tell him not understanding why Lucifer hates Carlos. 

"Where is he now Amy I could be fucking your brains out right now, and Carlos wouldn't even know or care if I was" Lucifer tells me while trying to kiss me which made me turn my head to the side. 

"I'm right fucking here...What was that you were saying about fucking her brains out?" Carlos asks from the living room door glaring at Lucifer.