Chapter 20

Amy's POV

I was nearly finished my shift in the cafe when Darren along with the guys came in, I was serving an other costumer when one of the guys shouted me over, I walked over to them with a fake smile, and then started taking their order. I went back with their food as well as the drinks, I was about to walk away when Coco said my name which made me turn around, and looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked him nicely with a fake smile.

"Where you fucking Carlos last night?" Darren asked me.

"No I wasn't or haven't" I tell him honestly. 

"Amy stop talking to customers, get back to work" my boss tells me. 

"Yeah, Amy go do your work while you're at it stop being a slut. No wonder I don't want you as a sister" Harry says. 

I walked away from them without an other word,  went to serve other tables then I realized it's the end of my shift, and I was walking out of the cafe while Carlos was walking in. We both bumped into each other then I hugged him before we went to my house, when we got to the front door Darren, and the guys were talking about what they said to me in the cafe. Carlos gave me a worried look, I notice he does that a lot but I gave him a fake smile, I walked into the house before I go upstairs into my room where I got changed into my pjs, and put my hair in a messy bun after taken my make-up off. There was a knock on my bedroom door, I know it's Carlos because he's the only person that's in my house, when I open the door he's standing there with hot chocolate, and he gives me the one with the whipped cream along with mini marshmallows.

 I let him in my room, we lay on my bed until I fall asleep in his arms but I was soon woken up with banging on my front door, I got out of bed being careful not to wake Carlos up then went downstairs, and opened my front door to see Darren along with Harry. 

"What do you guys want?" I asked them.

"I need my stuff since you kicked me out" Harry says.

"I thought you were only supposed to stay for a couple of nights, if you never fucking lied to me then I wouldn't have kicked you out" I tell him.

"Whatever I am getting my stuff" Harry says while walking in my house.

"Get your stuff then leave" I tell him in a bored tone.

Darren goes with Harry to help him collect his stuff, I go into my room Carlos is awake sitting up on the bed while smoking, I walk over to the bed before sitting next to him, and Carlos takes a drag of his fag. 

"Who was at the door princess?" Carlos asked me. 

"It's Just Harry, and Darren they are here to collect Harry's stuff then they're leaving" I tell him. 

Carlos nods as he puts his fag out in a bit of paper at the bedside table, he wraps his arms around me before he kisses me on the head which makes me smile, and I lay back against his chest before tracing the tattoos on his arms. We were just sitting like that until Harry, and Darren come into my room.

"I thought you said you weren't fucking him" Darren says to me.

"I didn't know cuddling someone was fucking them did you princess?" Carlos asks me with a smirk.

"I didn't know that either" I say with a smile.

"Darren it's just like I told you, and the guys she's a slut. Carlos doesn't care about you Amy, he just feels sorry for you since you were kidnapped" Harry says to Darren then tells me. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SMASH BOTH YOUR SKULLS IN... AMY ISN'T A SLUT HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR OWN SISTER? I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER, I THINK SHE'S AMAZING BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LET THE FACT THAT SHE HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED OR WATCHED HER PARENTS GETTING KILLED IN FRONT OF HER STOP HE LIVING HER LIFE!" Carlos shouts at them, I looked at him shocked. 

"Okay, just don't come crying to us when he just uses you for your body" Darren says to me.

Carlos got up off the bed before walking up to Darren, he punched Darren before punching Harry. 

"You have your stuff now get the fuck out" Carlos tells them both. 

"This isn't over" Darren tells Carlos.

Harry, and Darren walked out of my room. The front door slammed shut, Carlos got back into the bed before wrapping his arms around me while kissing my head. 

"Don't listen to them they don't know you, they obviously don't want to either" Carlos says. 

"Do you honestly think I am amazing?" I ask Carlos shyly.

"Yeah I do. I don't know how you can manage living a normal life because that would tear anyone else apart" Carlos tells me while staring into my eyes. 

"Thank you" I say to Carlos with a smile. 

Carlos hugs me tightly before he kisses my neck, then lays me down which made me give him a confused look but he smiles at me, and kisses my lips which makes me automatically kiss him back. 

"Go to sleep princess. I am tired also I know you are too" Carlos tells me.

I nod then lay my head on his chest, he wraps his hand around my waist before we both close our eyes, and let sleep take over our bodies.