Just Breathe Baby Girl

This ones short and sweet! It's up to you wether you think they're together or not for this one :)

Nobody was home, they were all out, everyone but Heath, and he fell asleep about an hour ago...  It didn't help that nobody was up and keeping stuff off my mind. It was so quiet that it hurt to think.

I was laying in bed staring at my ceiling, there was about a billion things that I needed to get done but I'm just one person I can't do it all. I have so much to upload, and edit. Don't even get me started about this months challenge videos. I already felt sick thinking about it. I decided to walk out by the pool to see if that would calm me down. As I walked out, the only sound I could hear were my short quick breaths. It was quiet, not for your liking though, too quiet.  "I'm use to being happy and silly with my roommates running all over the place doing silly things or what not. I could feel the stress migraine I had because of all the videos that I have to make. My head has been pounding for the last week, and my ears ringing from the silence right now. Just when you think you're alright you're not, I think to myself.

I began to rub my eyes, I could feel the anxiety from the pit of my stomach grow up and into my throat. I can't breathe. I'm supposed to be a mature adult yet I can't even deal with a little panic attack. My breathes became quick, too quick. I felt like I was gonna be sick.

I ran back into the bathroom, I flicked the lights on, it was to bright and only made my head ache more, but I filled up a glass of water. I still can't breathe, nothing is working. I slowly slid down crying on the floor I hugged me knees tight.

I still couldn't breathe it was like after every 3rd breathe I was actually breathing. Just then I heard footsteps. I looked up it was Heath, he had shock in his eyes. "Y/n baby what's wrong" he slid down and began to rub my back, and brush my hair out of my face. I tired to speak but nothing would come out, I began to cry more.

Heath bent down and set me in his lap I couldn't help but cry, I cried into his chest "Y/n baby breath" I tried to calm down but nothing was helping. Heath started to rub small circles on my back. Enough that my breathe's slowed down. He was humming in my ear and was slowly rocking, I began to realize that I was okay again.

He continued to do this while I clenched on to him for dear life. "What's the matter princess?" I rested my head on his shoulder "I can't handle the stress Heath... It's so much" he let out a little 'ah' "You work yourself way to hard Y/n you upload twice a day 7 days a week, you need a break to keep yourself sane" I let out a small chuckle.

Heath let out a grin "There's that smile, I love to see" he took a breath "Y/n I know right now everything seems overwhelming but it's alright I promise. Everything is going to be okay, you just need some time to relax."

I took a deep breath in Heath was right I just need time to relax and breathe without feeling pressured. Heath and I stayed like this for almost an hour, with him rubbing my back telling me that I was going to be okay. He wiped the tears off my face and played with my hair. I was finally relaxed.

"Ready to try and get some sleep?" He asked quietly. "Heath.. I can't be alone tonight please don't leave." He picked me up and began walking to his room. He walked over to his closet and gave me one of his sweaters. I slid it on and slowly sat on the bed, he turned out the lights and left one lamp in the corner on. We got under the covers still not saying a word.

"I'd never leave you princess" I laid my head down on Heath as he wrapped his arms around me. He then pulled me up so that I was laying on his chest, just listening to his calm breathing.I felt secure with Heath. His words rang in my head "I'd never leave you princess" he definitely was my knight in shinning amour, he knew what to say to cheer me up. He knew how to make me laugh and let's not forget every knight is handsome.

Heath again rubbed my back and began to hum in my ear "You need some sleep Y/n. Just go to bed, I'll be here all night and I won't let go. I promise you're safe here with me" those words were all I needed, I closed my eyes and snuggled into Heath and let his voice soothe me to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Heath having got me an aspirin for the headache, my favourite drink from the coffeehouse down the road and some food. "Today we relax, no work just lay in bed all day and watch movies, I'm not taking anything but 'yes' for an answer" he said while getting back into bed and turning Netflix on. I smiled and agreed laying back down with him.

We spent our entire day, and that night together, Heath held me, sang to me and made me smile all day, we took silly photos. He rubbed my back when I needed it, and played with my hair when the movie got a little boring, we slowly sang to some music or we'd be completely silent just listening to our breathing, while he held my hand. Heath definitely made me smile, and feel better, he knew what to do and when to do it.

It was towards the night when Heath and I just were laying in silence, he was snuggled up with his head in the crook of my neck. "Thanks for all this Heath, you really are amazing" he looked up at me and laid a small kiss on my forehead "I'd do anything for you baby girl"

Needless to say I'm going to Heath first from now on if I need cuddles or to talk about my problems. Heath is an amazing knight.