Bath

You are in a relationship

Heath and I have been dating for a while but there's one thing we don't do, we don't have sex. Weird right but we both believe that we'd rather wait for the right time. That doesn't mean we haven't seen each other naked or done other things.

But there is something Heath and I do quite frequently, I sit on the bathroom counter while he showers, and he does the same if I'm showering of even if I'm having a bubble bath. We just talk, or listen to music it's just something that we do, almost always have. It's relaxing to hear the water when he showers as we speak. Sometimes we talk about our day, or each other or really anything, it's just our thing.

Heath decided to spend the night at my apartment tonight and on my way home from David's he sent me a text asking if I was going to have a bath tonight and if he should start one now, of course I took the opportunity and said yes please. When I got home Heath was sitting on the couch and he turned and smiled at me "Your bath is ready Y/n" he smiled and I grinned, I nodded "I'll be there in a second" he called as I walked into the bathroom. He really went all out, candles, bubbles, music and even some flower petals. I threw my hair up and stripped from my clothes, and put them into the corner. I then got into the bathtub.

It wasn't long before Heath walked in and handed me my phone before taking his seat on the counter. He asked me how my day was and what not before it fell silent. I looked over at him, he looked a little nervous looking at his phone, I decided to do something different.

"Hey Heath" He looked up at me with slightly tinted red cheeks. "Yeah?" I nodded towards the bath "Do you want to join me?" I asked feeling the butterflies in my stomach, I was nervous he'd say no. But instead his eyes went big and he shyly nodded, quickly he took of his clothes and set them next to mine, When he turned back his cheeks were even redder, as were mine. I leaned slightly forward as he stepped in behind me.

When he was settled I leaned back into him, rested my head on his chest. We were both nervous you could tell, and Heath didn't really know what to do with his hands. So I took them and wrapped then around my waist while I snuggled into him. We sat and just felt each other's warmth for awhile, or Heath would sing the song playing from his phone into my ear. Every once in awhile I'd run my fingers over Heaths tattoos smiling at how many of them he'd probably regret. Then we began talking like this was normal for us to do, I could've stayed in that bath the entire night, just being so close and intimate with Heath was amazing. Heath had his hands on my thighs at one point and he decided to take a picture;

"Who you gonna send that to?" I chuckled, our fans didn't know about our relationship, most suspected it but we haven't told them yet

"Who you gonna send that to?" I chuckled, our fans didn't know about our relationship, most suspected it but we haven't told them yet. "Just to our friends" he smiled down at me after closing the phone. "I just like to remind them that you're mine and nobody else's" I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss.

After almost an hour we decided we should probably get out now, once we did and we dried off, he wrapped his arms around me once again "I like baths, I think we should have them more often" he said while kissing me. I laughed a little "I agree"

It became a normal thing for Heath and I, he comes over to my house and he take a bath together, but now we've even done it at his house, even though he has a shower-tub sometimes it's nice to be that much closer together, just talking about our days, or really doing nothing just being near each other is nice.

Also one night I was sitting on the counter while he was showering and he even invited me in with him

Also one night I was sitting on the counter while he was showering and he even invited me in with him. The warm water and heat from Heath was amazing. Just being near him, I guess our new thing is showering together, we just use less water because we both go. All of our friends think it's extremely cute and they don't even make fun of it. Except one night when we were all at the guys house and I had my head on Heaths chest, "Heath why do you take baths?" Toddy laughed and Heath gave him a weird look. He kissed my head and said "because it gives me more time with Y/n, it's like cuddling but better, and they're warm, and we always play good music and I mean I always smell really good afterwards so it's worth it." He looked does and gave me another kiss "anything with her is worth it"