Dat Ass

Cute picture of the day^

You're not in a relationship for this

Pretend everyone is of legal drinking age

His outfit:

We were going out with a bunch of friends and it was typical, probably going to have a few drinks or just do something fun

We were going out with a bunch of friends and it was typical, probably going to have a few drinks or just do something fun. It was about half way through the night and we were at a club, talking or dancing doing normal things you do at club.

I was holding a beer in my hand talking to some guy I really didn't want to be talking to. But I really had no way to get out of it because Liza was making out with David, and Megan and Gabbie were off making out with other guys. I kept looking over at Zane and Heath trying to get them to come my way but Zane just kept giving me the stupidest look in the world.

It took awhile but Heath finally got the hint and he walked over. Immediately he pulled me close and stuck his hand in my back back pocket grabbing my ass, while saying "hey dude" the guy quickly made his way around Heath and I and off to some other girl. Heath stayed like this for a minute or two before realizing what he was doing "sorry baby girl" he said while pulling away as we walked back to our area "don't be sorry but thanks for saving me!" I laughed trying to cover the redness of my face.

We stayed at this club for awhile longer and every time a guy came near me Heath would grab my ass until they left. I didn't mind it though, I'd just continue to blush every time he did it and hoped none of our friends saw. Finally we decided to go back to the guys house, there wasn't enough room so we (totally legally) crammed into an Uber (Van). We had literally no room and almost everyone was forced to sit on each other, Scotty and Kristin, David and Liza, Gabbie and Zane, Amanda and Elton, Megan and Toddy in the front and finally I had to sit in the back on Heaths lap, Heath was the first person to get in the very back and he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back with him. He sat down first and awkwardly patted his legs, so I willingly sat down he wrapped his arms around me and we waited for everyone else to get in. The music was as loud as it could go and we were just hoping we wouldn't get caught. "Sorry if you're mad I just didn't want anyone else to have to sit in my lap" Heath whispered "it's okay I understand" I laughed it off while patting his arm.

-Heaths POV-

Truth being told I really didn't want anyone but Y/n to have to sit on my lap, she's so beautiful and smart and not to mention she has a rockin body. I was holding her tightly throughout the ride with my head resting on her shoulder.

-Your POV-

Eventually we arrived back at the guys house, and we all got out and made our way to the back yard. Everyone continued to drink until the night got later and later. Everyone was finding places to sleep and I was sitting with Heath. Who was smoking a cigarette and attempting to do something with my hair. "Y/n will you stay with me tonight?" He asked, I felt my chest slightly tighten and I slowly nodded. With that Heath pulled me off and into his room.

When we got in there he slammed the door shut and pulled me into his bed, I was laying away from him and he was spooning me. "You know something Y/n" he mumbled into my shoulder "Hm?" I hummed I could feel him smiled into my shoulder "You have a nice fucking ass"
I began to laugh "No really! I like it" I began to laugh more "I know that's why you kept holding my ass all night right? Even on the way home" I giggled and he pulled me even close "You know it baby girl"
"You're drunk Heath" he laughed and kissed the back of my neck. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 8 to hear everyone up. I got up and took one of Heaths shirts. I took off yesterday's as it smelt like alcohol and put on Heaths, it didn't look that bad considering I was wearing jeans.

"Heath wake up" I said softly as he stirred around "no" he grumbled into his pillow "I'll get you coffee and food" I laughed and he sat right up "deal" I walked out of his room letting him get ready

"Heath wake up" I said softly as he stirred around "no" he grumbled into his pillow "I'll get you coffee and food" I laughed and he sat right up "deal" I walked out of his room letting him get ready. I went into his and Eltons living room to see everyone extremely hung over. "Heath and I are going on a coffee run who wants what?" They all told me their coffee orders and Heath and I made our way to his truck "I'll drive" I laughed while letting him get into the passengers seat, he basically slept the entire way while I looked over at him every once and awhile. "You know Y/n if you took a picture it might last longer" I blushed and looked back at the road he laughed and put a hand on my thigh still laying down with one eye open now "I don't blame you I stare two" he laughed.

-Time Skip to coming back home-

We walked in the door just to hear "Why is Heath grabbing Y/n's ass?!" I stopped dead and everyone looked at me "he's not?" I questioned as we handed everyone what they wanted. Then we sat on the couch "every photo I have of you two from last night Heath is grabbing your ass" Gabbie laughed passing around her phone, my cheeks and ears were so red I didn't even want to look at Heath. "Come on have you seen her ass?! Who wouldn't grab it!" Everyone began laughing and I looked over at him while blushing "you know it's true Princess you're hot as fuck" he said while kissing my cheek. Everyone began cheering and shouting and that's when Heath pulled me in for a kiss and then he pulled me into his lap but I was sitting facing everyone. He wrapped his arms around me like he was protecting me "but her ass is mine not any of yours!" He smiled and we all laughed at him.