Twins

-You and Heath have been together for over 3 years in this-- You're 9 months pregnant with twins in this a boy and a girl--Here we go! Oh also! I went with the names Heath mentioned in an Instagram post awhile back so if you hate them yell at Heath not me--

-Your POV-

I was laying in the hospital bed running my hands over my now huge belly. Smiling down knowing my little twins would be here soon. In the corner of the room Heath was on the phone with his mom telling her about how it was finally time to have the babies. It started this morning the multiple contractions but it wasn't until this afternoon Heath decided it was time to take me in. All the guys are pretty excited considering they all think they're uncles now as well as the girls wanting to be aunts. Heath hung up the phone and slid the stool he was sitting on over to beside the bed. "Are you ready Princess?" I smiled "soon you're gonna have another Princess" he laughed a little "okay are you ready baby?" I laughed again "soon you're gonna have two more babies" he laughed and sighed a little "are you ready Beautiful?" I blushed and leaned up to kiss him.

It felt like hours before it was actually time to deliver. Heath had never let go of my hand until finally it was time to have the twins. We're having a C-section because it's easier for twins (I think I just made that up) We were both all dressed and ready in our hospital gowns, Heath had to wear everything the nurses wear to protect the babies. We snapped a quick picture that Heath posted saying "time to have some babies!".

-Skip to after- (I don't know how to write it sorry)

I was wheeled back into my room, all stitched up. Heath following shortly behind. "They look perfect Y/n" I smiled up at him. It wasn't long before the nurses brought them both back into the room too. "You've got yourself some of the most beautiful twins I've ever seen" one nurse said handing one of the babies over to Heath. I couldn't help but grin "here's momma little guy. He's gonna be handsome like daddy and she'll be gorgeous like her momma" the other nurse smiled while handing me our little baby boy. Heath and I both said our thank yous before they left. I looked down at the little baby in my arms. He was so tiny, he definitely looked like Heath, I ran my finger down his little nose and ears smiling at him. I looked over at Heath who was wide eyed looking at his new baby girl "you look just like mommy Princess" he cooed over her as I smiled watching him in awe.

-Little Bit Later-

The doctor walked in as Heath was holding both babies for the first time. He was nervous but I've never seen him so happy. "So did we have some names yet for these gorgeous twins?" He asked leaning in the door of the room. "I think so" I smiled over at Heath, we agreed on the name once we found out their genders but we've never told anyone. "Haden and Summer" he smiled at the now sleeping babies "beautiful names for beautiful babies, the nurse will give you their paperwork later but until then enjoy the quiet" he smiled and walked away.

I looked over at the crib and took a photo of the babies, I sent it to a group chat between Gabbie, David, Liza, Elton, Heath, Todd, Scott, Zane and Kristen, I wrote "two good lookin twins❤" and sent it. Heath got it and looked up from his phones "they get their looks from you" I blushed "Summer yes but that little boy right there" I pointed to Haden "he looks like a mini version of you Babe" he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. It wasn't long before both our phones began to blow up in the group chat.

Gabbie: Guys they're so cute!!! ❤

Kristen: OMG!! 😍

Scotty: Uncle Scott wants to visitttttttt

Zane: Have you named them after me yet?!