Heath Hates Gays?

This ones for all the girls with short hair :)
Sorry it's so short!
They are dating in this one! :)

I was sitting out by the pool with Heath while he was smoking. We were holding hands while I was posting a photo on Instagram of my outfit today. I was wearing Jeans, Converse a tank top and one of Heaths hats backwards.

I often got mistaken for a guy but it's not my fault that guys clothes are so much comfier. It also doesn't help that everyone says I have a truckers mouth and probably one to many tattoos but who cares I like the way I look and so does my boyfriend. Heath smiled at me and handed a cigarette "Want one?" I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the one out of his mouth and took a couple drags from it before giving it back. Heath looked over and laughed "God damn you're perfect" he said while leaning in for a kiss. I began to kiss back and it was slightly getting heated until we were interrupted.

I looked over and the guys had came back from their lunch trip. Heath groaned at them "What?" "Will you kiss me like that?" Scott asked Heath and Heath just groaned "Um no" the guy's began to laugh as David spoke up "Heath hates the gays!" Heath rolled his eyes "I don't hate gays!" He tried to whine back "Dude you hate gays yet your girlfriend dresses like a dude" I looked at Zane and gave him the finger. "Yeah and I work it better than you too" I sassed. "See! That's not ladylike!" I laughed "So Zanes sexist now? Giving women expectations?" I questioned him while smirking. His eyes opened wide "What? No!" Everyone laughed "Zanes sexist!" David shouted and filmed him while Zane just looked pissed.

Heath looked over and kissed me "She dresses cool, she's smart, beautiful and knows a hell of a good comeback. She's mine" he smirked at the camera. "Don't mess with a girl Zane" I chuckled at him but he just rolled his eyes in defeat. "Shush up" he said while walking away. The guys followed him in to the house and Heath held my hand again. "You know you're perfect right?" He asked "You tell me everyday baby" I kissed him. "Good because you are and I love you and who cares how the hell you dress." "Thanks Heath" I said while resting my head on his shoulder.