The Guys Next Door

You're not together in this :)

"Hey guys!! I'm finally completely moved it!" I beamed a smile while talking to my camera "this house is so much cooler than my last one. Plus I mean I can be really loud here unlike my last place."
I explained to my audience why it took so long and that I was sorry how boring this vlog might be, and I finished off by telling them I can't wait to see what adventures this house has in store. But before I could completely finish all I could hear was "GET THE FUCKING RAT!" I looked awkwardly into my camera while laughing "it appears that my neighbours have a rat problem" and with that I finished off today's vlog.

I spent most of the afternoon and night unpacking everything, I got most of it done because Gabbie came over and did the kitchen and living room while I did the bedroom and bathrooms. Eventually we got it all done, she then had to go and visit her friend David. So we said our goodbyes and I was left to my house alone, well I had my puppy with me. His name is Moose because he's big, clumsy and I let my subscribers pick.

I took a picture of him and put it on Instagram

Y/n: Moose likes his new house :)

I pressed post and then turned my phone off, I edited and uploaded a vlog for the day and decided I needed some sleep so Moose and I went into my room and passed out.

-Next Day-

I woke up around 10 and decided to actually get ready for the day. So I showered, got dressed and did my hair and makeup. It was around 11:30 by the time I finished everything. When I came out into my living room I decided that I should take Moose outside to play. I opened the glass back door to the backyard immediately he ran out and began playing with his toys that were there. For awhile I was throwing the ball for him and then he brought over a rope and we began to play tug of war. After a little while I decided to get my speaker and pushed shuffle. So at least while I play outside with Moose it isn't dead silent.

-Heaths POV-

The guys and I were sitting outside joking around because it was Coffee Time with Zane and Heath with Scott as our special guest. We began to tell the viewers about the fact that we got a new neighbour Scotty told them that he saw her yesterday and she was filming "Yay! Another vlogger!" Zane belted out while laughing. "I think she has a dog too" Zane said while we listened to the little barks coming from the yard next door "awe I hope she has a puppy" Kristin said off frame and I nodded my head in agreement.

We finished filming and continued to stay outside, our neighbour was playing some music and we could hear her singing next door, she was pretty good. We just sat outside for awhile listening to her singing, filming clips of the fence so the viewers could here. Finally she finished and went inside, or at least I'm assuming she did.

-Your POV-

Finally I brought Moose inside and he was exhausted, immediately he fell asleep on the couch. I posted a photo on Snapchat and then went online to see how the vlog was. After spending almost and hour and a half online I realized I have almost no footage today. So I texted Gabbie "Lunch date and go to the park?" Almost immediately she texted me back "yes!"
"Okay I'll come pick you up :)" and with that I called Moose and grabbed his leash, my wallet and the keys. On my way out I realized that there was a red truck blocking off the end of my driveway so I couldn't get out. Figuring it's my neighbours I walked over to their door. After navigating through all the vehicles that they had. I walked up to the door and nocked on it three times. I waited a second before the door opened up. I looked up to see a man, wearing a hat, cargo shorts and a plain t-shirt. He had kind of a half beard, with some pretty cute hair and multiple piercings.

"Hi" he smiled as we just studied each other for a moment. "Um Hi I'm Y/n your neighbour" I smiled while I used my free hand to shake his hand "I'm Heath" he smiled while shaking my hand back. What a nice name. Just then Moose jumped up onto Heaths legs "hi there little fella" Heath smiled while petting the puppy "sorry about that. This is Moose my puppy"
Heath looked up at me "that's such a cool name" he stood back up "anyway I was wondering if someone could move their truck just so I can get out?" I asked shyly "oh yeah sorry! I meant to move earlier but must have forgotten" he smiled while running to his kitchen. Quickly he came back "I'll be back" he said while walking down to his driveway.

Then two other guys came towards the door "hey you're our neighbour right?" The one full of tattoos, I nodded yes "yeah I saw you yesterday right?" I remember and he smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'm Scott by the way and this is Kristin" he moved aside so I could see behind him, I waved "Y/n" I grinned, the other male turned "Zame" he smiled and I nodded. "Oh and that's Moose" I laughed pointing down to the puppy staring up at everyone.

"So what are you up to today?" Zane asked "oh just going to get lunch with my friend Gabbie" He looked and then asked "Gabbie Hanna?" I was a little surprised he knew "yeah!" I laughed, just then Heath walked back up the driveway "oh man now way! Mine if we join?" Zane asked while pointing to Heath because at this point Scott and Kristin left back to somewhere. "No just someone text her and meet me in my car in 5?" I pointed over to my house and the boys nodded while I walked back to my car.

-Zane Texting Gabbie-

"Hey Girl! We met Y/n she's pretty cool, mind if we come over too?"

"I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to meet! Sure you can come just don't freak Y/n out to much"

I laughed and pulled Heath out to her car "dude you like her?" I asked while he blushed and rubbed his neck "you get front!" I laughed while hoping in the back seat.

-Your POV-

It didn't take long for the boys to get in, with Heath in the front and Zane in the back middle, Moose jumped up onto Heaths lap because his window was open so he could stick his head out the window.

Along the car ride I got to know the boys and I told them about myself, they seemed pretty cool. Eventually I pulled up to Gabbies and Zane volunteered to go get her. It was just Heath and I now "so you're a really great singer by the way" he smiled at me while I blushed. "Thanks" I felt bashful, just then Moose sat up and began to lick Heaths face "Oh you're a cutie too!" Heath laughed while petting Moose.

-I'm lazy and don't want to completely write about it all- Back Home now-

We had a lot of fun at the park, playing with the puppy. We ate lots of food, and just generally talked. We had tons of fun and it was hilarious to film Zane attempting to run faster than all the dogs at the park. Zane and Gabbie left together so I just took Heath home.

When we got out he turned and smiled "wanna come over?" I nodded and smiled. The rest of the night was just Heath and I, we were watching movies together, cuddled up with the puppy in between us. Needless to say I was catching feelings for this guy.

Sorry it's so rough lol I just gave up