Ring Pop's are Fun

You are with Heath for this one :)

"I'll be there in 10 minutes babe!" Heath was coming to pick me up, he hasn't said what we're doing or where we are going but oh well. "Drive safe" I smiled before hanging up. Earlier he told me to dress comfortable so I'm assuming that we are just going to his house. While waiting for Heath I put on leggings and one of his old hoodies, I left my hair the way it normally is and I decided I didn't need makeup today.

  While waiting for Heath I put on leggings and one of his old hoodies, I left my hair the way it normally is and I decided I didn't need makeup today

I was sitting on the couch on my phone looking at Twitter when I heard my door open. I turned around to see Heath smiling, "Are you ready princess?" I smiled and hopped over the back of the couch "Let's go" I said while grabbing Heath's hand and we left my apartment.

Heath and I were singing in the car when he pulled into the Target parking lot, I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow "We're going to get some snacks" he smiled while parking the car. Immediately inside we walked to the candy/snack isle. I was pushing the cart while Heath was throwing candy in, basically everything he found was in our cart, he then went and put our favorite drinks in too. "Babe to we really need all of this" I laughed at him, he turned around and gave me a sassy look "Yeah I did laps in the pool this morning! I deserve it" I shook my head at him and began to laugh, I'm dating a 10 year old. "Ooh look ring pops!" He shouted while throwing two bags in the cart, I began to laugh harder, I'm dating a 6 year old. I pulled out my camera and began to film him "Guys I think Heath has a problem. He thinks cheat day means eat the entire store" Heath laughed "Babe are you trying to tell me that's not what it means?" he acted shocked and I just hugged him from behind while laughing at him.

"Do you even have the money for this?" I joked and he winked "I've got this baby" he said while whipping out his bank card. The lady that was ringing up our snacks smiled and laughed a little "Movie day?" she asked and I gave a small nod "More like sugar overdose" I joked and she began laughing.

--At Heaths House-

I was in Heath's room putting his freshly washed and dried sheets on the bed, while he grabbed the snacks and prepaid Netflix. Heath got changed into some comfier clothes and joined me in the bed after tuning out the lights. We were sitting in his bed and he turned "Friends marathon?" he begged with puppy eyes and I just smiled and shook my head at him. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest as we began watching. We were a couple episodes in and we decided to break out the ring pops, well, Heath was eating most of them while I took photos of him every time he stuck out his tongue to check the colour. "Baby look my tongue is blue!" He smiled while sticking out his tongue "You sure like those things don't you?" I laughed at him he nodded "They taste good and they turn my tongue fun colours. Sue me for having fun!" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Wait!" he ran to the bag and looked around for awhile before he came back and jumped into the bed. He opened the ring pop and slid it onto my ring finger "For you my princess" he said while placing a kiss on my hand. I began to blush at him and I kissed his head "Why thank you kind sir" "Is that the only reason you got these? To be cute?" I laughed and he nodded "Eat up babe there's plenty more!" Heath smiled and we cuddled up again both enjoying our ring pops.

After probably way to many ring pop's we finally ran out. Heath and I were taking photos together of how bright our tongues were. He turned to me and pulled me onto his lap "Hey babe my tongue is blue and yours is red you know what that means?" he gave me a smug look and I began to blush as I put my arms around his neck "Wanna make some purple?" he winked and I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer. Heath rested his hands on my waist and connected the kiss. We continued to kiss while Heath decide to sneak his tongue into my mouth but I didn't mind. I smiled into our kiss. We battled for dominance but he ultimately won. Finally we pulled away from the kiss, he smiled while looking into my eyes "I like when we make purple" he said while pulling the blanket over us I laid my head on his chest and he cuddled into me. Slowly I shut my eyes and listed to the TV play in the background and the peaceful beating of Heaths heart.

I woke up to Heath laughing, I looked up at him and smiled at him, he kissed my head and asked "How did you sleep?" while rubbing my back "Always great when I'm with you" I smiled and leaned up for a kiss "Good" he smiled and kissed back. We cuddled in bed for awhile longer while continuing to watch TV and eating snacks. After awhile I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram to see that Heath tagged me in a photo. I pulled up the photo, it was Heath and I sticking our tongues out, I smiled and looked at the caption that read "After this we made purple :P ;)" I began to laugh and looked over at Heath and he just gave a bashful grin. "You're adorable babe" I said while placing a kiss on his cheek.

Later that night we were all hanging out in the living room when Scotty asked "So Y/n, Heath how was making purple?" I looked over and began to blush while hiding my face into Heath's chest. Heath just gave a stupid yet cute grin. Everyone began to laugh while Scotty showed them all the photo, the girls just squealed and the guys were smirking. "Um it was good" Heath just laughed trying to brush it off, while everyone looked at me. I gave a stupid grin and just held up a thumbs up. They began to laugh "You two are so cute!" Gabbie smiled and we all laughed while Heath just squeezed my thigh and gave me a light peck on the lips. Then everyone awed and I just laughed along with them.