Emergency

Your not together with Heath for this one but you like each other
N/n= nickname / short form of your name

It's been a day and a half since I started getting these really bad pains in my side, but I've brushed it off as just cramps, but I haven't been feeling very good lately so maybe I'm just coming down with the flu. I explained to my camera as I go into my car, right now I was headed to lunch with, David, Liza, Gabbie, Zane, Scotty, Elton, Amanda (that's Elton's girlfriend right? If not let's pretend) Toddy and Heath. I looked in mirror, I looked pretty rough today but I mean I'll blame it on feeling like crap. As I drove to the restaurant I could still feel the pain in my side, I rested my hand pushing hoping it would side the pain, it did but only slightly.

When I pulled in I noticed Heaths truck and David's tesla in the parking lot, I made my way inside to see everyone sitting at a big table in the back corner. On one side of the table there was, David, Liza, Gabbie and Zane. On the other table there was an open seat next to Heath, then Elton and Amanda and at the ends of the table was Scotty and Todd. I sat down next to Heath and all cameras pointed towards me "Guys look it's Y/n" David said into his camera and I smiled saying hello to everyone. Soon they put all their cameras away and we went to looking at the menus. The waitress came over and asked what we want to eat and drink, I went first and then around in a circle until she had all out orders.

While waiting for our lunches most of us began vlogging but I still had that stupid pain in my side, it was a tolerable pain and I just grabbed my side. Nobody noticed but Heath. I felt a hand on my left knee I looked up at Heath "are you okay?" He said quietly and sounding concerned, I just nodded my head slightly and tried to smile. "Is it that pain in your side still?" I forgot I told him about that yesterday when it started "Yeah" before he could say anything else they came back with our food, so he never finished. Throughout the entire meal Heath kept looking over at me to make sure I was okay, most times I'd just nod. I love how much he cares. I tried to keep the normal happy Y/n up for most of the meal and I did pretty well until they notched that I really hadn't eaten much. I explained that I wasn't vey hungry and didn't feel the best.

When lunch was over we all decided to go back to the guys house because they were going to hang by the pool and probably film some video. We all agreed, at some point everyone was outside waiting for Heath and I as we were last to pay. Before we walked out Heath turned and slightly grabbed my shoulder "can you come over to the house? I'd feel better if you weren't alone when you feel like this." A small smile came across my face, I nodded and gave him a little hug. He hugged back being careful not to hurt me "Can you drive?" He asked as we let go heading towards the others "Yeah I'll be fine I'll follow you" I laughed as I got in my vehicle and he joined the others in his truck. Whoever was with David in the tesla had already left, so I waited for Heath to pull out so I could follow him home.

I pulled in parking on the side of the road once we arrived at the guys. Everyone else was already in the backyard but Heath waited holding the gate door open for me "Why thank you" I smiled walking under his arms and he just smiled. When I looked I found almost everyone in or around the pool. I sat on a lawn chair next to Soctt "Hey N/n" I laughed at him because he was spread out tanning looking like some woman who is always at the beach but never tans. "Heath said you don't feel well?" He asked sitting up, everyone looked my way. "Yeah just some stupid side pain, nothing to worry about I promise" I gave off a smile showing my teeth with a grin. Everyone nodded just making sure I was okay.

Towards the end of the afternoon everyone was sitting around playing the chubby bunny challenge, except me I didn't want to be filmed so I did the filming for whoever's channel this was going on. I was laughing at everyone because the boys just looked ridiculous with their cheeks so big. The girls did the worst as they had smaller mouths but Scotty one with 7 and almost 8 in his mouth. Heath ended up just eating his and never actually doing the challenge. But every time they did something funny and I went to laugh I'd have to grip my side because the pain was gradually getting worse throughout the day.