Tinder Match?

Y/t = Your Home Town
G/f = Your Girl Friend/ roommate / bestie that's a girl
Y/a = Your age
In this imagine this is how they met

I was flipping through my phone on the app Tinder (Aka because I have no idea how Tinder works and like no idea what other app they could use) I got a notification saying I matched with someone. When I opened it up I read the name, Heath Hussar, from LA, he's 23 and I must say he's pretty cute. *ding* I looked he had messaged me on the app.
(Bold is Heath)

"Hey :)"

"Hi :)"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other?"

I smiled

"I'd love it :)"

For the rest of the night I got to know this Heath guy, I learned about all his advertising he's done, for some reason he brought up that his friend had a tesla? Weird. I learned his favourite activities, that he's being a pescatarian and that he's from Florida.

He learned, my favourite activities, food's and colours. Mostly we spent the night just learning the basics about each other. I also told him I'm from Y/h, he asked me what that was like, how the weather was or if I did anything cool "way out there". And I asked him what his favourite parts about California were, to which he answered "everything".

This Heath guy and I talked for weeks, he was really funny, and made me smile a lot. Finally one day he asked if I had Snapchat I told him I did and he gave me his username. I was hesitant to send him a photo of my face just because, but he almost immediately sent me a photo saying "Hey :) Now I can see that beautiful face more!" I blushed while sending a photo of my shoulder "Not beautiful Heath" immediately he responded "Extremely beautiful! Keep your chin up or your crown will fall princess!" I began to blush and just sent a photo of myself smiling.

We talked the rest of the night on Snapchat and he sent me photos of his house and then some of his roommates. While I showed him my house, and my roommate G/f. Finally Heath had to go because him and his roommates were eating dinner. So I was sitting on the couch when G/f spoke up "You really like him don't you?" She asked while I set my phone down smiling. "I mean he seems like a really great guy" G/f rolled her eyes "Y/n you're in love with him! You've non stop been messaging him for like 3 weeks!" I began to blush. Did I really like Heath that way?

-Heath's POV-

We were all out to dinner, and we were waiting for our food. The cameras were all turned off for once and we were actually having conversations. "So how's that girl Heath?" I looked up from my phone it, Zane was smirking and everyone was staring at me. I quickly messaged Y/n saying I'd be back later and I'm out to dinner. I turned my phone off and looked back "Um she's good" I tried to not make a big deal out of it. "What girl?" Gabbie and Liza both looked my way. "Just a girl I met on Tinder" Liza began to wiggle her eyebrows and I just began laughing and shook my head. "Tell us about her!" Scotty laughed. I itched the back of my head "Ugh her names Y/n, she's Y/a years old and she's from Y/t." I said while smiling.

The girls began almost screaming "He likes her!" Gabby yelled and my face when bright red "Look at his face. Heath you so like her" she continued on "Dude show us a picture of her!" Toddy exclaimed getting caught up in the gossip. I slowly pulled out my phone and scrolled up to a photo of her that was on Tinder. I put my phone in the middle of the table and slowly sat back. Everyone leaned forward to look at her. "Awe Heath she's beautiful!" The girls giggled "Dude get on that!" David laughed and Zane smiled "Baby I give you permission" I began to blush even more and took the phone back before they could see more "Okay that's enough" I chuckled while putting it back in my pocket. They continued to tell me how I should go for her and we'd look cute together.