Fights

Warning this swears a lot...
You two are together in this :)

There I sat not receiving a text or call from Heath. He was supposed to pick me up tonight but he's 2 hours late. Normally I wouldn't care but tonight I do. Today is Heath and I's 2 year anniversary and he's know where to be found. I wouldn't care if he called and said something important came up. But he didn't. I sat in my living room cuddled in a blanket slowly watching the teardrops roll of my cheeks. He actually forgot. Heath Hussar forgot his two year anniversary. I looked through Snapchat's and rolled across Heaths. He was out with the guys drinking. I felt my anger boil and the tears come. He blew me off to go drinking with his friends.

That night I laid in bed crying myself to sleep wondering how Heath really felt if he forgot so easily. Finally after many tears I fell asleep. When I woke up I had a terrible headache, and looked horrible my face was red and puffy from crying. Quickly I took an aspirin and then jumped into the shower.

Soon enough I was done and dressed ready for what the day would be. I knew even though because of last nights events I had to film a video for my channel. I figured I should just film a target video so I grabbed my camera and everything I needed. Well almost. I looked all over the house but couldn't find my wallet. Shit. I left it at Heaths because he drove me home the other day. So I called an Uber, no matter how pissed off I was I needed it. So I got a ride over there and I prayed he wasn't home.

-After Ride-

I got out of the Uber and felt sick, I had every right to be mad though who forgets their anniversary. I told the Uber guy to wait that I'd be back. He agreed and I turned around. I looked and noticed everyone's vehicles were here. Damn it. I walked in through the gate and everyone smiled and said Hi. I just nodded and made my way to Heath's room. Slowly I opened the door and I got lucky he wasn't in their. Quickly I ran in and grabbed my wallet and made my way back out towards the pool.

When I turned and began heading for the gate I was cut off by everyone. "What's up Y/n?" Scotty looked, I just shook my head trying to get out of their but then Heath came out. Fuck. "Hey baby" he grabbed me by the waist and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. I was revolted I can still smell the alcohol on his lips. "What's wrong?" He pulled away and I tried to step around him but couldn't. "Heath if you really don't know you should think about it more" he looked at me confused "babe stop you're being weird " I gritted my teeth "and your an asshole" he stepped back and I walked past him but he grabbed my wrist. "Heath don't fucking touch me!" I pulled away. If he obviously doesn't know than he doesn't care "what the fuck Y/n?! What's gotten into you you're being a bitch!" I felt the tears fall from my cheeks but my anger began. "Heath don't fucking come near me until you figure out what the hell you did" I began to walk out the gate "I didn't do a fucking thing you're just being a bitch!" He yelled. I turned "That's right you didn't do a fucking thing asshole!" I screamed and slammed the gate shut while walking back to Uber and driving back to my apartment.

I decided not to film today when I got home. Instead I figured crying into my pillow and watching stupid movies would help.

-Heath POV-

I watched as Y/n stormed away. Why the fuck is she such a bitch today? "What the fuck did you do Heath?" Zane asked in shock. Pissed off I turned back towards the chair I sit in to smoke "I didn't do a fuckin thing!" I defended myself. Everyone looked at me. Scotty was looking at his phone. His eyes went wide and he looked up at me "Fuck Heath you messed up big time" I could feel myself get hotter "What the hell did I do?!" I screamed and he shook his head "No Heath you need to figure this out I'm not telling you what you did" he said while walking off with Kristin probably going off to her place. I looked around and the guys kind of scattered I was left sitting outside alone. I don't know what they're talking about I didn't do a thing wrong.

-Your POV-

It's day 3 now and no texts from Heath. The guys have texted me apologizing about their guys night out but I've explained that it's not their fault they didn't have an anniversary that night.

-Heath POV-
We were all sitting outside it's been awkward around here everyone has been on edge and pissy with me. I can't figure out what I did wrong. Everyone was quiet when I walked out "Okay I can't figure out what I did" I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Heath!" They all yelled but I put up my hands in defeat. "What's today Heath?" Elton questioned "It's the 25th. But what does that have to do with anything?" I was so confused. "And what month is it Heath?" Zane asked me but I continued to be confused "it's November?" I replied. "And what were you doing 3 days ago?" I shook my head at Kristin still very confused "we had guys night and went to the bar?" She knew so I don't know why she asked. "For heavens sake Heath! What was the date when we went out for guys night? The one we asked if you had anything going on?!" Scotty screamed. What does that have to do with anything? 25th so the 23rd?

-Scotty POV-
"OH FUCK!" Heath screamed and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. "How the fuck did I forget my anniversary?!" He put his head in his hands. "She must hate me. What do I do?!" He looked at us for advice. "Heath coming from a girl it's not going to be easy. She's pissed" I looked over at Kristin. She's right. "But not impossible Heath you need to talk to her like now don't waste any time because you've done enough damage" I spoke up. He nodded and ran inside. He came out in clean clothes, shoes and had his keys "Bye guys! I need to go save my relationship" he screamed and ran off into his truck.

-Your POV-

I was sitting at my table almost giving up all hope when I heard a knock at my door. I looked up and took a deep breath. I walked over an opened the door to see Heath standing there almost shaking with nerves he was pale and didn't know what to do with himself. I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted me "Y/n before you say anything please just let me say something" he begged. I crossed my arms leaned up against the door way and nodded waiting for him.

He took a deep breath in and began "first off I am sorry for being such a dick, I shouldn't of said that shit about you but I didn't know what I did wrong but now I do. Y/n I promise if I love you more than the sun the moon the earth and everything you are my world. Three days ago I made a mistake I don't know how but I'd forgotten our anniversary and I regret it every second. I guess I was so caught up in the thought of drinking. Stupid right? And I don't expect you to forgive me. But I want to remind you how much I love you and how sorry I am. I should have never made that stupid stupid mistake I regret it ever since. On my way over I spent the entire time crying because I'm afraid of losing you. You mean so much to me and losing you is my only fear in life. I'm so sorry for what I did and I'd like to make it up to you the proper way. Let me take you out for a real anniversary date Y/n let me prove how sorry I am." He looked into my eyes almost crying. I stepped and pulled him into my apartment, I wrapped my arms around him and just held him in a hug. It didn't take long for him to hug me back "Heath any guy who comes back begging and admitting how wrong he was must be telling the truth. I know you didn't mean to I just wanted to hear it from you". Heath pulled back "I made the stupidest decision ever and even though I can't change it I can apologize and prove how sorry I am. I love you" He pulled me close into his chest "I love you too Heath"